Page 196 of 331 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Tony's losing control over Whitney though in many ways. She's growing up and he doesn't like it. The make up - making her take it off when they have sex and the nose stud, she hates her school uniform - he said he loves her in it. He doesn't like her having any independance, doing things with her friends.

I agree it's being acted very well, a very disturbing and thought provoking story-line.
    yeah what will he do if she leaves school and gets a job, tell her what hours she can work, he is very convincing though. And bianca is just so happy to have him back she wont be noticing litlle things like fashion changes etc
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 15-09-2008 at 23:07.
    Maisie Mouse

Loving the last few episodes - the Whitney/Tony storyline is going to be brilliant I think. I really wasn't expecting the ending to Friday's episode (i didnt read the spoilers) so it was quite shocking and really creepy too, the way it was so quiet, Whitney in her room on her own and then Tony just coming in...

The actor plays him so well. I am creeped out by him already! It's being played out incredibly well so far - this could be EE's best storyline in years, if played out right.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 15-09-2008 at 23:36.

Finally, a decent EastEnders storyline. Very much reminisent of EE of old. I'm very impressed with the actor and with Shona. Poor Whitney. The bit with Whitney's photograph when she was younger was creepy.

Contrast this to the appalling Callum, who I cannot stand. I just cannot take the bloke seriously as an 'EE hunk' and i just cannot understand why Stacey would be interested in him. He is not (IMO) better looking or more charismatic than Bradley.

i totally agree i look at callum i dont see a sex symbol, i see a skinny, cocky average joe - nothing special at all. And i find it hard to believe stacey would be attracted to him at all
    Maisie Mouse

5. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (18-09-2008)

well last nights episode was i dont think i can watch anymore of this child abuse...how long before this storyline is over?
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

It is hard to watch child abuse but on the other hand the actors did really well and the storyline is gripping.
    Spoiler:
    I believe it lasts until the new year but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Finally, a decent EastEnders storyline. Very much reminisent of EE of old. I'm very impressed with the actor and with Shona. Poor Whitney. The bit with Whitney's photograph when she was younger was creepy.

That photograph thing was just wrong. it was creepy on all level. Well done to EE for bring up this topic. We all know it happens but nobody wants to talk about it. Maybe now it is on a prime time show, there will be children out there that realise it is wrong and it is not love
    Super Mod

Callum/Danielle/Stacey/Bradley storyline is awful.

I'm liking the Whitney/Tony storyline he is so creepy.

I loved Pat winding Peggy up

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    It is hard to watch child abuse but on the other hand the actors did really well and the storyline is gripping.
    Spoiler:
    I believe it lasts until the new year but I'm not sure.
    oh no way! i hope not
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

What age are the actors playing Whitney and Tony?

Thread Information