Page 146 of 331 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Was it on last night! I couldnt find it

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post
    Who thought for a minute she went through the bathroom window? I know I did. Would have been hilarious.
    i guessed stacey was going to think that but i didnt think jean would have done it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Max hasn't changed at all has he? Granted - he kept his promise not to bother her but as soon as he found out it was Abi that texted him home and not Tanya he should have left again. Tanya and Jack have done nothing wrong. She and Max were seperated and she was alone so she had every right to see someone if she wanted. I'm glad she told Jack the truth about what happened - I guess he realised she was desperate. She wanted to divorce Max but he wouldn't leave her alone - kept manipulating her till she pretended to take him back. He had an affair with his son's girlfriend while married to his wife which is much worse. I'm glad Bracey are back together though. They belong together.

I actually think it's quite common for a person to fall in love with their brother inlaw or sister in law and sometimes it works out and sometimes not. Obviously Abi and Lauren will dind that hard but they are not mature enough to understand about things like that. Tanya was very reasonable - suggesting she and Max could be friends and saying that he was still Abi, Lauren and Oscar's father and had rights of access. I think Jack was telling the truth whene admitted feeling sorry for Max but Max is so manipulative. I was a bit sorry when he talked to Jack and when he was buried alive but tonight it was all "Me me me" from Max - keeping that promise not to bother Tanya was the one decent hing he did that I can think of.
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 27-06-2008 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Was it on last night! I couldnt find it
    yeh it was, and its on iplayer now too:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=eastenders

~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    Max hasn't changed at all has he?
    Totally agree. And when he found out he went to fight with his brother. That is so going to win back Tanya
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Whatever happened to people calling Libby 'Squiggle'? I can't remember? Thanks

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think Tanya is being a bit unfair on herself aswell as her children by her behaviour tbh. Yes, Max was a complete one, but since they split, she's gone from pillar to post, almost thinking about nothing but her own "needs" - one minute Shaun, next minute Jack. I don't think she loves any of them, she seems to lust them moreso, due to her ego being boosted by their attraction to her, which yes, is deserved after the way Max treated her BUT she isn't thinking of the children, or how much she is going to hurt herself after all of this. Can any of us really see it working out? Its Walford, so I truly doubt it.

But thats just me anyway

I know that most people won't agree with me on this but I'm getting a bit fed up with the whole St Tanya routine.

Men don't just fall for Tanya - they become besotted with her, in Sean's case to the point of being willing to kill for her. We seem to see so many scenes with men telling her constantly how much they love her, how much they want her. Is she really that great?

I don't believe for a second that in real life Jack would want an actual relationship with her, a few quick fumbles yes but not the whole package. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would take on someone elses children, in this case his own brother's, and the huge responsiblility that comes with it.

I know she's been badly hurt, must be suffering from low self esteem, needs an ego boost etc etc etc but I'm finding it all a bit tiresome now.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanne For This Useful Post:

Jojo (28-06-2008), JustJodi (29-06-2008), Ruffed_lemur (28-06-2008), tammyy2j (30-06-2008), Xx-Vicky-xX (29-06-2008)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    I know that most people won't agree with me on this but I'm getting a bit fed up with the whole St Tanya routine.

Men don't just fall for Tanya - they become besotted with her, in Sean's case to the point of being willing to kill for her. We seem to see so many scenes with men telling her constantly how much they love her, how much they want her. Is she really that great?

I don't believe for a second that in real life Jack would want an actual relationship with her, a few quick fumbles yes but not the whole package. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would take on someone elses children, in this case his own brother's, and the huge responsiblility that comes with it.

I know she's been badly hurt, must be suffering from low self esteem, needs an ego boost etc etc etc but I'm finding it all a bit tiresome now.
    Thats what I was trying to say, albeit - badly

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    Max hasn't changed at all has he? Granted - he kept his promise not to bother her but as soon as he found out it was Abi that texted him home and not Tanya he should have left again.
    but why should max have to leave and not see his kids again for months just cos tanya doesnt want him to be there? ok maybe he shouldnt stay in the house but he shouldnt have to leave and not visit til tanya says so. i know she wanted time but imo she shouldnt have stopped him from seeing the kids and she has obviously moved on so if max wants to stay on the square and be a part of the kids lives then he should be allowed to be, he shouldnt have to go away just cos tanya wants him too

Tanya and Jack have done nothing wrong. She and Max were seperated and she was alone so she had every right to see someone if she wanted. I'm glad she told Jack the truth about what happened - I guess he realised she was desperate.
    im not saying tanya cant see anyone else or that she should take max back, but dont you think that if she had moved on and started seeing someone else then she should have let max know that it was over between them? if abi hadnt have sent the text then how long would tanya have let max keep waiting for? would she have left him for months/a year/more than that and just left him to think that he still had a chance?

also, maybe im wrong, but i got the impression that tanya hadnt told jack about what she did to max and jack was just bluffing that he knew to make max look stupid? thats what i thought anyway but obviously i could be wrong

I actually think it's quite common for a person to fall in love with their brother inlaw or sister in law and sometimes it works out and sometimes not. Obviously Abi and Lauren will dind that hard but they are not mature enough to understand about things like that. Tanya was very reasonable - suggesting she and Max could be friends and saying that he was still Abi, Lauren and Oscar's father and had rights of access. I think Jack was telling the truth whene admitted feeling sorry for Max but Max is so manipulative. I was a bit sorry when he talked to Jack and when he was buried alive but tonight it was all "Me me me" from Max - keeping that promise not to bother Tanya was the one decent hing he did that I can think of.
    ok i agree that lauren and especially abi arent very mature for their age, but i dont think thats the whole reason they wont like the fact that tanya is with jack. i know i wouldnt like it if my dad left my mum for my auntie! as jacks their uncle i dont think its the same as tanya just getting a new boyfriend, its slightly weird your uncle becoming your stepdad and i think it would take a bit of getting used to regardless of how mature you are

and i dont think tanya was being reasonable saying max had right to access, i thought that would go without saying. tanya hasnt let max see his kids for 6 weeks and made lauren and abi think that their dad didnt want to see them anymore. max didnt do anything to directly hurt the kids so of corse tanya should let him have access

of corse im not saying max is innocent in all this, cos of corse it was him that had the affair with stacey and ruined his marriage but for all we know max might have changed i dont think he has been back long enough for us to judge that yet. but even if he hasnt changed, tanya and jack are still in the wrong as well, not necessarily cos of their relationship but cos tanya (not only buried max alive!) has led max on for the last 6 weeks making him think there was a chance and not letting him have any contact with his kids cos she didnt want to see him. and jack isnt much better, yesterday when max thumped him, which was wrong but understandable in the circumstances, was it really necessary of him to start beating max up? i think all 3 of them have behaved in the wrong imo. and one last point, yes max is just thinking about himself but i think the other 2 are also being quite selfish and only thinking about themselves as well

sorry for the essay and hopefully i made some sort of sense instead of just rambling on lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information