Page 260 of 331 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

When Bianca asked Whitney "did you see your mum" I thought she was going to lie and say no, I couldn't find her but when she said You are my mum, it cried.. it was so good
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    When Bianca asked Whitney "did you see your mum" I thought she was going to lie and say no, I couldn't find her but when she said You are my mum, it cried.. it was so good
    I just loved whitney and bianca I think they have been amazing

last night was bloody brilliant!!!!!!!

jean going crackers over sean
    whitneys heartbreak
    max crying (again)- how brilliant was lauren???? really good acting- the girl who plays abi irritates the life out of me

and.............................janine is back!!!!!!! and she made little tiff cry!

Thats like the Janine and Nick we know and love good to have them back to their bad ways. Janine with Peggy and Pat takes me back to the old EE days

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Is this nearly it for the return of Nick - presumably he'll disappear when/if Dot gives him the money, which I'm guessing she will do?

I'd like him to stick around for longer.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Wow......NICK is back,,, every thing I read about him is coming to "life" he is a real BAD BAD BAD BOY,, whooo.
    "You are a glutton for punishment" whoa,, the things that came out of that guys mouth was pure evil directed to his poor mom..that Man is BAD.........

Ahhhh Janne is back and boy is she gonna be a real real bad girl...Peggy and Pat together ( the evil step moms )are a hoot.

I thought Lauren was great, that little kid who plays ABI, is so annoying !!!!!!!!!!! I am guessing that Max has not shared with Bradley about Lauren??

Stacey and Jean are great together,I am looking forward to more scenes between those two and addressing mental illness.

Hmmmm does any one think that that little girl DOTTY is really Nicks daughter ??

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Wow......NICK is back,,, every thing I read about him is coming to "life" he is a real BAD BAD BAD BOY,, whooo.
    "You are a glutton for punishment" whoa,, the things that came out of that guys mouth was pure evil directed to his poor mom..that Man is BAD.........

Ahhhh Janne is back and boy is she gonna be a real real bad girl...Peggy and Pat together ( the evil step moms )are a hoot.

I thought Lauren was great, that little kid who plays ABI, is so annoying !!!!!!!!!!! I am guessing that Max has not shared with Bradley about Lauren??

Stacey and Jean are great together,I am looking forward to more scenes between those two and addressing mental illness.

Hmmmm does any one think that that little girl DOTTY is really Nicks daughter ??
    she must be who else would she be?
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I hope for Dot's sake that she is.. I mean, Dot has a lot of money that Bradley gave her... Nick doesn't know how much. It is not her money, can't she tell him that and say she was acting on behalf of someone else doing those good deeds??? or give him 10 grand and tell him to bugger off
    Super Mod

I'm loving little Tiffany Dean at the moment, the last month she has been a right little character, she was funny when the police were at Pat's she is really cute and comes out with stuff you wouldn't think she would say.

Nick & Janine - hate them both but it is what makes them good actors i think.

Lauren/Madeline is doing really good at the moment i think tooo as is Shona/Whitney

Oh and i loved the Dot/Jim stuff at christmas was really sad but cute
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 07-01-2009 at 11:03.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Welcome back Nasty Nick

Thread Information