Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away Aus Spoilers 20th - 24th April 2009

I thought Geoff didnt want to have sex again until he was married

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I thought Geoff didnt want to have sex again until he was married
    well something must change his mind

Shame really, I liked it that boyfriend and girlfriend were not being intimate, if just to show that it is possible. Would reduce the high percentage of teenage pregnancies if more teenagers would wait.

It Says On Wikipedia That Nicole Gets Preggers From Aden Then He Has To Make An Important Decision About Where His Relationship With Her Should Go ! Geoffs Gonna Be Feeling Really Bad After Sleeping With Claudia Cos Remeber How Bad He Felt After He Did It Wif Nicole N She Fort She Was Preggers If Claudia Got Pregnant Just Imagine The Look On Geoffs Face

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information. Anyone can edit it and put whatever they like, whether it's true or not.

Yeeh I Noo But I Was Just Sayingg Not Sure If It Was True Or Not
    Last edited by HARRI3T; 13-04-2009 at 17:36.

Probably isn't. Aden has too much going on with Belle at the moment without Nicole getting pregnant.

Belle and Aden get back together anyway.

I doubt Aden and Geoff would be as careless as to not use a condom.

Yeeh But Aden Does Have Sex Wif Nicole N Cos Of Belle I Dont Think That He Wud Have Planned It So It Was Probely On Impluse So He Might Not Of Really Fort About A Condom Or Maybe It Split He Might Not No Shes Preggers Wen He Gets Bak Wif Belle Or She Might Not Be Ya Never No

Ugh. I can sense H&A is just going to annoy me this month. Aden and Nicole?! That is wrong. They have a brother/sister relationship going on which is so great! Why ruin that?! And wtf with Geoff?! That doesn't sound like his character at all.
    Meh, wait and see..the next storyline will be; Colleen pregnant with Lou's baby :|

Quote Originally Posted by HARRI3T View Post
    Yeeh But Aden Does Have Sex Wif Nicole N Cos Of Belle I Dont Think That He Wud Have Planned It So It Was Probely On Impluse So He Might Not Of Really Fort About A Condom Or Maybe It Split He Might Not No Shes Preggers Wen He Gets Bak Wif Belle Or She Might Not Be Ya Never No
    Hi Harri3t, welcome to the soapboards, can you please try to reduce the text talk as it is not allowed on these boards... you were probably just use to doing it but it is so us old foggies can understand.. thanks
    Super Mod

Thread Information