Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Music News Thread

Fergie has revealed that she has experimented with her sexuality in the past and enjoyed filming the "girl-on-girl tease" segment in an upcoming music video.

The Black Eyed Peas singer told The Sun that she had relationships with women before marrying actor Josh Duhamel in January.

Fergie said: "Put it this way, I've experimented definitely, but I have never had a steady girlfriend.

"You'll like our next video, for 'I Got A Feeling', because I have a little girl-on-girl tease section of the video. I met the girls right before we did the scene."

She added: "They were beautiful. They were hot. One of them was the director's girlfriend - so he was happy!"

Actress Megan Fox recently admitted to being bisexual, while singer Pink denied media reports regarding her own sexuality.

Lewis relationship 'on the rocks'

Leona Lewis and long term boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa are on the verge of splitting up, reports claim.
    The couple, who met in school at the age of ten, have allegedly been struggling to maintain their relationship since Lewis became a global star.
    "They are still in love, but Leona's lifestyle is making things really hard," a source told Star magazine.
    "Her career is doing so well, but to keep growing as a singer, she has to work even harder. Unfortunately, this leaves her very little time to work on her relationship. It could already be over."
    Lewis had previously travelled frequently to London but has recently been renting a mansion in Los Angeles. According to the publication, the couple have not been photographed together since January.
    "It is sad, but unless Leona and Lou can find a magic solution, it looks like it could be the end of the road for them," the source added.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

N-Dubz will swap the stage for the cemetery this week when they help promote youth volunteering.

The 'Wouldn't You' group have agreed to join 45 young people transform a deconsecrated cemetery into a woodland retreat in Tower Hamlets, East London.

The project has been organised to launch Orange RockCorps, a programme that aims to inspire young people to give back to the community and get involved in volunteering.

The group will later join Lady GaGa and other acts at a concert organised for volunteers who have earned special tickets through carrying out unpaid work in their local communities.

The live show will be held at Manchester Apollo on July 13.

Sutherland to Present MTV Movie Awards

MTV has announced that Kiefer Sutherland will be among the celebrities presenting at this year's Movie Awards.
    The 24 star will be joined in the hosting duties by Star Trek actor Chris Pine and Sacha Baron Cohen as Brüno.
    LeAnn Rimes, Ed Helms, Anna Faris and Justin Bartha are also lined up to present awards.
    The ceremony is being hosted by Saturday Night Live's Andy Samberg, while Eminem and Kings Of Leon are among the musical performers scheduled to appear.
    The full list of nominees was announced earlier this month.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Rachel Stevens robbed by three men

Singer Rachel Stevens has been robbed of jewellery by three men who followed her into her flat in north London.

The men ambushed the former S Club 7 star on Tuesday afternoon as she entered her flat near Regents Park.

It is believed the items stolen included her engagement ring, a necklace and her watch.

A spokesman for Stevens, 31, who came second in last year's Strictly Come Dancing show, said the experience had been "distressing" for her.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "It's believed the woman returned to her flat and was followed in to the premises by three males.

"The suspects are understood to have threatened her before making off with a quantity of jewellery."

Stevens is engaged to actor Alex Bourne, with their wedding planned for this summer.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

R'n'B star USHER and his wife are reportedly planning to divorce after almost two years of marriage.
    The singer, who had a hit with Yeah!, and stylist TAMEKA FOSTER have been living apart for the past year, according to U.S. publication In Touch.

Divorce papers were filed in Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday morning.

The news comes just four months after Foster suffered cardiac arrest during cosmetic surgery in Brazil.

At the time, Usher, who flew to South America to be by her side, insisted he had no idea his wife was there for the procedure.

The pair married in August 2007, just a month after Usher mysteriously cancelled their first ceremony.

The singer also reportedly fell out with his mother because of his relationship with Foster.

A source close to the couple said: "Usher's primary concern is for his children. He is a great father and just wants to do what is right for them."

The couple have two kids together, Usher Raymond V, 18 months, and Naviyd, six months.

The Sun

That is sad, especially with such young children.

Singer and DJ Sonique has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

The 40-year-old, real name Sonia Clarke, has been admitted to a clinic in Harley Street, central London as a matter of urgency, according to her spokesman.

Stuart Watts confirmed that the star was diagnosed with cancer last Tuesday, while she is expected to remain in hospital until at least this weekend.

Sonique rose to fame with her number one single 'It Feels So Good' in 2000. She previously held a permanent residency at the Manumission nightclub in Ibiza.

The singer was expected to release new single 'World Of Change' next month, however Watts confirmed that plans would depend on her health.

All the best to her

A student has immortalised East 17 star Brian Harvey in artwork for her graduation piece.

Nicky Carvell, who attends Royal Academy Schools in London, used the former boyband star as the inspiration behind her final project.

"I was obsessed with East 17. I grew up in Hemel Hempstead, but my dad used to drive me around Walthamstow looking for Brian. We never found him but we met this guy in a car park who claimed to be his mate," she told This Is London.

"He was the rebel. So my work is looking at him from a distance, more disenchanted."

Carvell added that she did not want Harvey to see her piece, called 'We Can All Admire All We See, But In The End We Can Only Choose One'. The artwork is on sale for £2,500.

"I'd hate that. I don't want to meet him. It would be a big let down," she said.

Sixties popstar Gordon Waller of the British duo Peter And Gordon has died at the age of 64.

The Scottish-born singer passed away on Friday at the William W. Backus Hospital in Norwich, Connecticut after suffering a cardiac arrest on Thursday evening.

In a statement posted on their official website, musical partner Peter Asher said: "Gordon played such a significant role in my life that losing him is hard to comprehend - let alone to tolerate.

"Gordon remains one of my very favourite singers of all time and I am still so proud of the work that we did together. I am just a harmony guy and Gordon was the heart and soul of our duo.

"The idea that I shall never get to sing those songs with him again is an unthinkable change in my life."

Waller and Asher met at the Westminster School in London and later found success with the track 'A World Without Love', which was written by Sir Paul McCartney. They split in 1968 but had recently started performing together again.

Waller leaves his wife Jen, two daughters and a granddaughter.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a1...s-aged-64.html

RIP Gordon

JLS announce 15-date 2010 UK tour

'Beat Again' boyband JLS have announced details of a 15-date UK tour for 2010.

The X Factor runners-up will play a string of venues next February to promote their forthcoming debut album. Tickets go on sale on Friday, July 24.

The group, who include Oritsé, JB, Aston and Marvin, reached number one on Sunday with their first single.

The tour dates in full are:

February 1 - Ipswich, Regent
    February 2 - Nottingham, Royal Centre
    February 3 - Newcastle, City Hall
    February 5 - Birmingham, LG Arena
    February 6 - Manchester, Apollo
    February 7 - Sheffield, City Hall
    February 9 - Brighton, Centre
    February 10 - Bournemouth, BIC
    February 12 - Brentwood, Leisure Centre
    February 13 - London, HMV Hammersmith Apollo
    February 14 - Liverpool, Empire