Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks General News Thread

I don't know who she is at all
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

me neither. i looked it up and dont recognise her picture and cant find anywhere where it says who she played
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

She was probably just on it for a really short time
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

yeh thats what i was thinking, an extra with a name lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

She was an extra in Hollyoaks, but had started auditioning for bigger roles i think, her trial is going on at the Crown at the minute.

She was very big on the party scene, which was how the paper but it, so knew alot of the actors on it, and also footballers, her ex was Benni McCarthey of Blackburn.

Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper has been caught up in a love triangle with footballer David James and his long-term girlfriend, according to a report.

The 28-year-old actress, who plays Jacqui McQueen on the Channel 4 soap, is believed to have spent four days at the England goalkeeper's family home in Southampton amid rumours that he had split from Amanda Salmon, his partner of six years.

Cooper was allegedly introduced to James's four children on July 9 - before heading out to dinner with the family a day later.

A source told the Sunday Mirror: "David is a doting dad, so introducing Claire to his kids was a very big thing and proves just how highly he thinks of her.

"A lot of people around David have been aware he has been seeing a lot of Claire - and they have not been trying to hide the fact they have been together."

In a further twist, James was spotted back with his 37-year-old lover Salmon yesterday - though the status of their relationship remained unclear.

Speaking to the newspaper about Cooper, the soccer star insisted: "There's nothing at all going on. She's been down, but she's a friend of mine. That's all there is to it."

Meanwhile, the soap actress said: "You can print what you like but I wasn't there, so I don't know who he was with but it wasn't me. I am single and that is the truth. I am not dating him."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...vid-james.html

Former Hollyoaks star Roxanne McKee has signed up to be the face of Clothes Show Live.

The 28-year-old actress, who played Louise Summers on the Channel 4 soap, will front a nationwide campaign for this year's event ahead of its launch in Birmingham on December 4.

McKee was recently styled by a team of designers for a shoot with fashion photographer James Rudland. An image from the session has now been chosen to appear on billboards and magazines across the country.

Speaking of her new role, McKee revealed: "I've always watched it on TV and wanted to go, so I'm very flattered to be part of such a huge event."

On her best fashion tips, she added: "My style advice is always wear what you feel comfortable in that reflects your personality."

Clothes Show Live is one of Europe's biggest fashion events, showcasing new collections and beauty products. It will run from December 4 to 9 at the Birmingham NEC this year.

McKee filmed her final appearance for Hollyoaks in late 2008 after quitting to pursue new projects.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...-campaign.html

Hollyoaks star Amy Leigh Barnes's boyfriend has been found guilty of murder, according to reports.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...of-murder.html

Hollyoaks star Kelly-Marie Stewart, who has Guillain-Barré syndrome, is aiming to walk again.

Stewart, 24, who plays Hayley Ramsay in the Channel 4 soap, lost the ability to walk aged 21.

The rare disease damages the body's nervous system and can leave sufferers paralysed.

"It started with pins and needles in my feet. Then one day when I was driving on the motorway I couldn't control the accelerator properly," she told the Daily Star.

"I went to see my doctor and he sent me to hospital. They were really worried, so they asked me to stay in for a few days. On the second day I was walking to the toilet and I collapsed. I've not been able to walk since.

"It happened so quickly, it was incredibly frightening. But I was lucky, some people are paralysed from the neck down. At least I still have the use of my upper body."

The actress said that she is now hopeful that she can achieve her dream of walking again.

"At the beginning I set goals for myself. I would say, 'You’ll be walking by your birthday'. But that never happened. Then it was Christmas, then New Year," she said. "In the end I gave up setting myself goals and just promised myself I'd work as hard as I could every day and take the baby steps to my dream."

Stewart, who has described her role in Hollyoaks as "a dream", also said that she wants to break down barriers for disabled people.

"I think able-bodied people are getting as much out of me being in the soap as disabled people," she said. "Obviously I hope to inspire those in wheelchairs to be proud of who they are but I also want to show that the wheel**chair doesn't make me who I am.

"Some people find it hard speaking to disabled people but hopefully I am showing I am just a normal girl like all the others on the show."
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Plans for the annual Hollyoaks calendars were hit by the credit crunch this year, it has been claimed.

The Chester-based soap's cast traditionally jet off to exotic locations for their yearly 'Hunks' and 'Babes' photos, however it is believed that the stars stayed much closer to home for the 2010 products.

According to the Liverpool Echo, the programme's actors stripped off at a boxing gym in Huyton, Merseyside recently, while the actresses visited Herefordshire for their own shoot.

A source told the newspaper: "For the 2009 calendar, they were all flown out to Spain and had a fantastic time, but this year they must have wanted to save some money because both the girls' and boys' shoots were done in Britain.

"The lads spent the day at the gym, and the girls got to go to a stately home in Herefordshire."

Revealing what fans can expect from the 'Hunks' pictures, the insider added: "There's a Fight Club theme to the shoot and the boys are all in boxing shorts, leaning on the ropes and looking mean and moody. There's plenty of pumped up biceps and fake sweat too."

Earlier this year, Jamie Lomas admitted that he "hated" posing for the calendar after leaving his role as Warren Fox.

Thread Information