Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders General News Thread

Yes, he has 4 children

SOURCE: THE SUN ONLINE 20/11/09
    EASTENDERS scripts for the Christmas Day specials have been stolen - sparking fears the plotlines could be leaked on the net.

The two top-secret manuscripts were taken during a break-in at the writer's home.
    They were on a laptop nicked with other valuables.
    The woman writer, who asked The Sun not to identify her, was devastated.
    BBC executives are now worried their full plot details will be revealed.
    The two Christmas Day episodes are usually EastEnders' highest-rating programmes and are at the heart of BBC1's festive schedule.
    Five years ago, six months' of scripts were stolen in a similar raid.
    Show boss Diederick Santer said last night: "We're keen to get this laptop back as it contains all the twists and turns of our exciting EastEnders Christmas."
    The episodes were filmed several weeks ago and scripts handed to the stars have since been destroyed.
    One major storyline from the soap's Christmas specials has already been leaked.

Spoiler:
    It will see Archie Mitchell, played by Larry Lamb, killed in The Queen Vic.

--->I was gutted to read this, I don't like reading spoilers!!! Especially not Xmas ones

Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

EastEnders' historic live whodunit episode hit by 'flu bug' to Lacey Turner

EastEnders' historic live episode has been thrown into chaos – after lead actress Lacey Turner was hit by suspected flu.

Lacey, who plays Stacey Slater, is supposed to have one of the main roles in the soap’s big night to celebrate it’s 25th anniversary.

But yesterday’s final dress rehearsal was cancelled after 21-year-old Lacey was sent home.

A source said: “She was croaking at cast members, saying ‘I can’t speak’.

“Lacey is always such a professional and she doesn’t want to do anything to jeopardise the live show.”

Bosses must decide whether to re-write tonight’s live episode to involve less of Lacey or use scenes which have been recorded during rehearsals in case the show has problems during broadcast.

The source added: “Fans will have to tune in to see if she makes it.”

SOURCE: THE MIRROR ONLINE 19/2/10

--->I hope she manages to appear tonight, I'm a big fan of hers.

This is the same post I have read in 3 different threads lol

Yes and I got mine closed

Awww

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    This is the same post I have read in 3 different threads lol
    Sorry, I didn't realise

SOURCE - THE SUN 23/2/10 By Ally Ross.
    Ian Beale - "If I could, I would like to do it all over again". Yep. You, the production crew and the rest of the cast, Ian old friend. Especially J-J-Jack Branning who fluffed his way into my affections on Friday night, and prompted one of the most surprising exchanges in soap history. "You've helped the flack from the plack, Bradley, and held it against the public. We all 'ave".....Off-script actor Scott Maslen who at one point, yelped: "Bradley, you better not what's he, what's she what's it? She covering his key. She knows abaht it!"......"I'm the only person here who knows what they're doing."
    ---> hilarious. Poor Scott!

Aww, that's gonna haunt him forever.

The older brother of EastEnders actress Patsy Palmer has been handed a five-year jail sentence for carrying out a robbery at a jewellers.

According to The Mirror, Albert Harris, 42, had targeted a shop in Clifton, Bristol, where he snatched £23,000 worth of goods after threatening two female workers with a knife.

Reports suggest that Harris's face was captured by the store's CCTV cameras during the incident last September, which helped police to track him down and arrest him within days.

Appearing at Bristol Crown Court yesterday, Harris pleaded guilty to robbery and carrying an offensive weapon. His sentence will be cut by the 169 days he spent in custody while awaiting trial.

Harris has previously spoken openly about his troubled personal life. In a 2008 interview, he explained that he had been jailed more than ten times after turning to crime to feed a heroin addiction.

Earlier this month, the brother of Palmer's screen husband Sid Owen (Ricky Butcher) was sentenced to eight years behind bars for being involved in a cocaine smuggling case.

Thread Information