Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Branning

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Peter appears to be a bit too femine ..I think Lauren would even be too much for Peter too..This French exchange student is going to put a spin on things with this younger set,, her lighting up a ciggie was funny,, at least Steven did not act like a HORN DOG..and pounce on her when she asked him to kiss her,, I give Steven a mini brownie point for that one .

It looks to me like all the soaps are introducing "little madams" at the moment, with Victoria in Emmerdale, Rosie in Corrie and Lucy and now Monique in EE. Are all 12 - 14 year olds like that? I personally don't think so.

I knew Steven would be decnt and hold back. Even when he was messed up I dout he would havekissed a 14 year old girl when he is 17 asnd now that he's a bit better he definitely held back.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes i noticed that also she was jealous but i didn't think Lauren was interested in Peter i can't even remember them ever talking or having any interaction only Lucy and Lauren

BTW what age is Monique and what age is Steven?
    Stephen will turn 18 on Boxing Day, I think it is. Definitely late Decemember, anyway. Ian told Peggy that Stephen was 17 on Monday as a way of getting Peggy to sack him.
    Last edited by Kim; 24-11-2007 at 01:43.

Arrow Tamwar & Lauren

Friday 11th April
    Jack enlists Tamwar to help Lauren out with her maths homework

Are we going to see Lauren developing a crush on Tamwar or something??? i actually wouldnt mind something like that happening

He is what 16/17 yrs and she is 14/15

What do you think?

Noooo She's quite sweet with Peter!

No...I doubt it. It'll probably be the classic jealousy senario with Peter thinking Laurent's cheating on him or something. To be honest I don't know why Lauren is going out with Peter in the first place, he's like a mini-Ian Beale
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Peter is just lovely. Seems in soaplife nobody has a steady relationship as an adult, can't have teenagers go steady for long now, can we.

i'd feel Lauren would think Tamwar was a geek, and yeah her and peter are well cute.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Noooo She's quite sweet with Peter!
    I agree, its really cute

Thread Information