Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lauren Branning

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I think it would be beyond the bounds of credulity for yet another person to connive in sending an innocent man down for murder. Even more so in this case. If Lauren doesn't say anything, I think I will throw my boots at the television screen and run out the room screaming.
    It would be in character for EE, though. Seems like everyone ends up letting the innocent go to jail.

from 6 months onwards you cant fly

EastEnders is lining up an action-packed return for Lauren Branning later this month, as she arrives back in Albert Square for Max's trial.

Lauren will return to Walford with the intention of clearing Max's name in Lucy's murder investigation, but will be stopped in her tracks when her waters break.

Back in February, viewers saw a pregnant Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa) leave for a new life in New Zealand with her boyfriend Peter, but she left with the knowledge that young Bobby Beale was guilty of killing her friend Lucy.

With Abi preparing to give evidence against her dad in court, Lauren will desperately try to convince her sister that their dad isn't guilty.

Lauren's return will undoubtedly wreak havoc for Jane, who is finally starting to make peace with the situation by preparing to give Max a false alibi.

Although Lauren tells Jane that she needs to come clean in order to get Max off the hook, everything looks set to change when Lauren goes into labour.

While fans will have to tune in to see whether Lauren's return can change the outcome of Max's trial, the show's executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins has promised that there will be plenty of twists and turns throughout the autumn.

EastEnders will air Lauren's return on Monday, September 14 on BBC One.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-09-2015), lizann (03-09-2015), maidmarian (03-09-2015)

Sounds interesting! I wonder when Lauren will go into labour (maybe at the trial)? I hope she doesn't end up dying or going into a coma because of a bad birth, which will ensure Max's guilty verdict. That would be typical EE style!

I also wonder what alibi Jane will think to give Max? What kind of alibi could she possibly give him that will stand, and what the cops will buy, and what won't make the cops suspicious of Jane to boot?? (Maybe she'll say Max was having an affair with her, which is why she didn't want to tell?)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storyseeker1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-09-2015), tammyy2j (04-09-2015)

lauren must swim or get the boat from new zealand as this far along she cant fly

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-09-2015), tammyy2j (04-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by storyseeker1 View Post
    I also wonder what alibi Jane will think to give Max? What kind of alibi could she possibly give him that will stand, and what the cops will buy, and what won't make the cops suspicious of Jane to boot?? (Maybe she'll say Max was having an affair with her, which is why she didn't want to tell?)
    I like the idea of Jane giving Max an alibi as it redeems her recent behaviour somewhat. As you say though, it I can't imagine it being believed this late in the game. Your affair explanation could work though!

EastEnders: first pictures of Lauren and Peter's baby son Louie are revealed

Actress Jacqueline Jossa will return to the BBC1 soap later in September

A pregnant Lauren Branning (Jacqueline Jossa) is to make a dramatic return to Albert Square later this month when her waters break and she gives birth to her baby.

Lauren is back in town to support dad Max (Jake Wood) as he stands trial for murdering Lucy Beale. Lauren knows that Max is an innocent man and that Bobby is the true killer, so is desperate to see justice done.

However, her mind soon turns to other things when she goes into labour and gives birth to her and Peter's son, Louie. So, with all the baby drama going on, will Lauren have time to get her dad off the hook and put Bobby in the frame?

"Max's trial will be a very exciting storyline and Lauren's return will be explosive because she knows Max didn't kill Lucy," a show source recently told The Sun. "She agreed not to unmask Bobby as the killer but surely that won't be at the expense of her own father…"

Actress Jacqueline Jossa has not been seen on screen since February when she took maternity leave to have daughter Ella.

The character of Lauren left for New Zealand in the company of boyfriend Peter Beale. But it is believed that Lauren's return will only be temporary - Jossa has filmed only 'a handful of episodes' ahead of a full-time return at the end of 2015.

Taken from: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-...e-are-revealed

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-09-2015), maidmarian (06-09-2015), Perdita (06-09-2015), tammyy2j (06-09-2015)

another one to cover for bobby, how many more

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-09-2015), parkerman (06-09-2015), tammyy2j (06-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    another one to cover for bobby, how many more
    Wait till Winston finds out. He'll blow the case wide open....or he would if only he was allowed to speak.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-09-2015), tammyy2j (06-09-2015)

I hope the baby's middle name is Bradley

I want Lauren to tell everyone about Bobby

Thread Information