Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Lauren Branning

Do we know when Lauren is returning as I know she will return with Penny and Louie but I have heard conflicting information some sources say she will return before Christmas others say in the New Year.

EastEnders reveals new details on Lauren Branning's New Year return

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...eturn-details/

EastEnders has revealed new details on Lauren Branning's return to the show.

It's already been confirmed that Jacqueline Jossa is reprising her role as Lauren, with her comeback scenes due to air in the New Year.

Lauren will be joined by her cousin Penny ? Jack's eldest daughter ? now played by Kitty Castledine.

Lauren and Penny will first be seen in Paris, where they have been celebrating New Year's Eve together.

The following day, Lauren and Penny make a decision that they have to return to Walford due to the events of the evening,

Penny later arrives back in Walford ? but is Lauren with her?

Recent paparazzi pictures showed Lauren getting arrested at an airport as she prepares to return to London.

Explaining what's going on with Lauren when we see her again, Jacqueline said: "She's just spent Christmas in Paris with Penny and Louie, but she has had boys on her mind ? well, one boy in particular. She's also been feeling pretty homesick.

"She seems to have grown. There is still this unspoken and underlying thing that she's Max's daughter, and she always will be. Lauren always fights against that to try to become a better person."

"She doesn't want to be like her dad, and that's really apparent. Louie is her main focus, and she's fiercely protective of him. I want to say she doesn't lose her head as much, but I don?t know if that's true. I think she can navigate it slightly differently.

"She's grown up a little bit ? she's not that 20-year-old girl who screams and shouts at everybody. That's still there in the mix, though."

Discussing Lauren's dynamic with cousin Penny, Jacqueline added: "I am such an EastEnders fan girl that I was going through many different scenarios in my mind and wondering what might happen.

"It's great to have Penny in the mix because I was wondering who Lauren would have that girly back-and-forth with since Abi is no longer with us. Then ? boom ? along came Penny!

"It's so great. Penny is this firecracker, and she doesn't care what people think. Penny does what Penny wants to do, and so there is a really interesting dynamic with Lauren. Lauren used to be like that, but there's been a change and a growth in her. But Penny is an uncontrollable character with lots of fire in her belly, which is so much fun to play opposite."

Jacqueline continued: "It was like magic when I met Kitty because I immediately felt so close to her. We?ve had so much fun filming together, and she is so incredible ? it's been such a joy.

"I think one of the reasons that I've enjoyed being back so much is that I'm in this strong female power duo with Kitty on-screen. I absolutely love her, and she's really good as Penny.

"She's new to this EastEnders world, so it's been fun to take her under my wing, but she's been teaching me things as well. That?s what I love about this show ? you are always learning something. It's just amazing."

was she taken with zack, future couple?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was she taken with zack, future couple?
    Nah Lauren wouldn't date her best mates ex and its clear Lauren and Peter reunion is going to happen eventually.

Thread Information