Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Shock pregnancy for 'Enders character

Billy or Darren.

its just got to be Phil

If it's not Phil then it's a cop-out from the writers.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

its gonna be darren if ya read darrens storyline about getting engaged to libby it says has he told his fiancee his secret

Darren is, of course, the most logical choice in the minds of Eastenders scriptwriters as he is the only one with anything to lose out of the four of them. As the producer and scriptwriters can't bear to see anybody happy, it does seem likely. So I've changed my mind!
    Last edited by parkerman; 18-10-2009 at 12:10.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Daren is, of course, the most logical choice in the minds of Eastenders scriptwriters as he is the only one with anything to lose out of the four of them. As the producer and scriptwriters can't bear to see anybody happy, it does seem likely. So I've changed my mind!

Im a EE fan (though it tests my loyality at times) but Darren and Heather....

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I'm wondering if it could be Billy after all because he was in a mess after losing Honey at the time and also had issues with Jay after Janine tried to set him up for stealing Peggy's credit card and Billy took Janine's side. Heather's tried it on with Billy before so I can see why she'd go for him. However, if it is true that the father takes one look at the baby and wants nothing to do with it, I don't think it would be Billy.

After everything Phil went through with Louise, it doesn't sound much like something he would do either. If Ben wouldn't like it though, I can see how he might.

Darren - I was watching an episode from around the time that Heather's pregnancy came out and he made a comment to Ricky that was something like, "Don't worry, kids aren't in my master plan any time soon." I'm wondering if there might be something in that. I just don't see why he would sleep with Heather though as he was with Libby at the time and it seemed that he was happy to wait until she was ready so I don't see why he would go and sleep with someone else; he just doesn't seem the type. It was around the time of his 18th though so maybe he was just completely out of it. Heather made a comment to Dr Al when she was thinking about telling the father that, "he might not even remember." If it is Darren and it was around that time, that might explain it.

If Heather sleep with Darren (who imo is a still a kid) it is sick

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    If Heather sleep with Darren (who imo is a still a kid) it is sick
    I agree. If it is, no wonder Heather's not telling anyone. I'm sure there will be some people who think that he is a kid also and that Heather took advantage of him.

I think its Phil - this will really test Shirley and Hev's friendship if its him

I think Darren will hook up with Whitney and thats what ruins his relationship with boring Libby

Thread Information