Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Melrose Place Reboot

Heather Locklear will return to Melrose Place later this fall, The CW has confirmed.

The 47-year-old actress, who played Amanda Woodward on the 1990s series, will reprise her role on Tuesday, November 17.

"We're ecstatic to have the chance to bring Amanda Woodward back to Melrose Place," said executive producers Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer.

"Heather’s involvement in the show is something we've been working on for some time as we couldn't imagine creating and producing this show without the iconic character’s inclusion."

Locklear will join her former co-stars Laura Leighton, Thomas Calabro, Josie Bisset and Daphne Zuniga, who have all reprised their roles for the reboot.

Melrose, which airs Tuesdays on The CW, made a disappointing debut, averaging 2.27m for its first episode.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a17...se-return.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a17...n-melrose.html

Sean Sipos has revealed that the cast of The CW's Melrose Place reboot have filmed scenes in the nude.

The actor, who plays David Breck on the update, said that the revealing scenes have made him realise that he needs to go to the gym more often.

He told E!: "I box, but I haven't been boxing enough. I haven't been hitting the gym enough. I really need to.

"We do get naked. They've started to stick me in my underwear and have me running around a little bit."

It was recently announced that The CW has ordered six extra episodes of the remake.

I wonder what Heather looks like now.......

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Colin Egglesfield have been dropped from The CW's Melrose Place reboot.

The actors, who play Violet and Augie respectively, will make their final appearances on screen in January after the murder mystery storyline reaches a climax in December.

"We always knew that this murder mystery would end in episode 12," executive producer Todd Slavkin told Entertainment Weekly. "And we always knew that [Ashlee's] character of Violet would be instrumental in that as a suspect, and [Colin's character] Augie as well.

"And once that murder mystery was solved, she would go on her way. That was the original plan going into the development of the show."

It was recently announced that Heather Locklear, who played Amanda Woodward on the 1990s series, will reprise her role on Tuesday, November 17.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/new...ose-place.html

Are people still watching this?

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is said to have acted like a "diva" on the set of Melrose Place.

The 25-year-old was recently confirmed to be leaving the CW series along with actor Colin Egglesfield and the pair will make their final appearances in a January episode.

It has been suggested that the actress, who played Violet Foster on the reboot, was asked to leave the show because she was "deeply disliked" by her co-stars, Fox News reports.

"Ashlee was kicked off Melrose Place because she was a total diva on set, late all the time, and deeply disliked by fellow cast members. It created a lot of discord among the cast [and] she could barely act," a source said.

The insider also claimed that the firings were brought about to bring back Heather Locklear and to allegedly meet her salary demands to reprise her Amanda Woodward character from the original Fox series.

"They basically trimmed the fat and made it possible for Heather to join the show. Heather is a much bigger name than Ashlee," the source added.

Jessica Simpson recently claimed that Melrose Place was "crap" following the announcement of her sister's exit from the show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/new...ng-a-diva.html

Its coming to E4 soon

Thread Information