Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Dyer (Mick Carter)

Oh, that. That's from April. I thought there had been something else announced! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by anfunny2003 View Post
    Says who? Can't find any news stories about this... do you have a source?
    think it from a tweet from danny, mick leaving with linda, kellie leaving to have her baby

Seriously, this isn't just about Danny Dyer or his role as Mick Carter. It's much more serious than that. In just a few months so many actors have either been sacked/let go or quit. Ronnie, Roxy, Paul, Linda, Mick, Lee.. the list is looong. The show is going through a seriously rough patch right now. I don't agree at all with the "vision" of this new producer. I'm not sure sacking half the cast is a good idea. I'm afraid viewers will get pissed off and stop watching. Will be interesting to see the upcoming soap ratings. The show is in a freefall and y'all know it. I'm not even sure if there is anything left to save at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    I'm not even sure if there is anything left to save at this point.
    Yes, I agree. Getting Ian and Jane banged up might be a start though.

I can see them concentrating on Max Branning as he must be back soon and the rest of the Brannings and the aftermath of his time in jail as innocent man, obviously must include Ian and Jane ...
    Could the departure of the Carters make room for Kat and Alfie to come back from Ireland???

The problem is they can't throw Ian in jail and lose him for several months/years. Adam Woodyat is EE's Bill Roache - there for life!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-09-2016)

EastEnders fans were sent into a frenzy earlier this month when Danny Dyer appeared to suggest that Mick Carter could be leaving the show with Linda, but could this latest interview prove otherwise?

Luisa Bradshaw-White, who plays Mick's aunt Tina, has been speaking about Kellie Bright's upcoming exit as Linda - hinting that Danny will be staying put when she's gone. Thank God!

If you missed all the drama at the start of the month, Danny cheekily caused a massive stir among viewers when he retweeted a fan's blog post which was titled: "Mick to leave with Linda?"

The post suggested that Danny could enjoy a well-deserved rest when pregnant Kellie takes maternity leave later this year - also removing the need for soulmates Mick and Linda to go their separate ways for a while.

But if that is the case, clearly nobody has told Luisa, who's already making plans to keep an eye on Danny when Kellie has gone.

"Kellie hasn't gone yet, but I'll be gutted when she does," Luisa told Inside Soap. "I've told her that I'm going to look after Danny Dyer.

"They're so cute together, and they've worked really hard to make that relationship special. They've put so much of themselves into it and I've learned a lot from them both."

Luisa has said goodbye to another co-star recently, with Natalie Cassidy - aka Sonia Fowler - also taking maternity leave.

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2016)

There's even more Christmas chaos for the Carters on EastEnders as Mick and Linda will clash over the recent tree theft.
    Not only do they have devastating news and Lee's ongoing struggles to contend with over the festive season, but there are even problems in store for Mick and Linda when his drunken antics come back to haunt him.
    Amusing scenes in last night's episode saw a tipsy Mick team up with the rest of Jack's stags to secretly steal the council's Christmas tree, and plonk it in the Square instead - but it's not all that funny anymore when a police officer arrives at the Vic next week to question Mick over his tree theft antics. Uh oh!
    As it happens, the six Santas had been caught on CCTV, and subsequently made front-page news - meaning they have well and truly been caught red-handed, and Linda is certainly not laughing as she furiously lays into her husband over his childish behaviour.
    Having faced the wrath of a furious Linda, Mick has bigger problems to worry about when it comes to resolving the tree situation. Is he facing police charges? Or could there be another way out of the mess?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Is he facing police charges? Or could there be another way out of the mess?
    An easy way out of the mess would be to blame Max...

Thread Information