Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity Dingle Tate Sharma (Emma Atkins)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    what is her plan to get cain done for murder by faking her death

could she become preggers againi by cain or ross
    I can see Charity and Ross genuinely falling for each other, their must be a reason why they keep on getting together. It would create a lot of drama between them and Debbie aswell.

what is her plan to get cain done for murder by faking her death

could she become preggers againi by cain or ross
    I can see Charity and Ross genuinely falling for each other, their must be a reason why they keep on getting together. It would create a lot of drama between them and Debbie aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I wish they would not make Charity such a tart .. one minute off with the love of her life, leaving kids behind, next minute rolling in they hay with Ross because Cain has dumped her ...glad Ross told her a few home truths though before leaving her

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (31-10-2016)

Emmerdale spoilers: Passion ahead for Charity Dingle and Frank Clayton?
    It was only a matter of time before they properly crossed paths – Emmerdale minx Charity Dingle and smooth talking rogue Frank Clayton are about to join forces and it could be more than just business that they are both interested in.
    The characters have already stirred each others’ interests and the flirting is only set to continue as they remain intrigued by each other. For now, Frank is with Megan Macey but there is no denying that he is being drawn in by Charity – and it’s clear that he knows how her mind works when he suspects foul play.
    When Megan and Leyla Harding turn down the Woolpack as a potential party venue for one of their dos, there is sabotage afoot as their chosen venue is suddenly hit with problems.
    As Megan is forced to come crawling to Charity, Frank is suspicious of Charity – but her slyness could only serve to make him even more interested.
    Later, Frank and Charity team up with a plan and a glammed up Charity is soon up to her old tricks when she spots a man with a flash car and sets a scheme in motion to scam him.
    But what is Charity’s agenda as she asks for Frank’s help – will there be pleasure on the cards along with their dubious business?

she plays a good chrissie, funny shooting herself lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-01-2017), tammyy2j (25-01-2017)

she plays a good chrissie, funny shooting herself lol
    that was bloody hilarious

Emmerdale spoiler – Lesbian affair for Charity Dingle and Megan Macey?
    Emmerdale’s Emma Atkins has confessed that her alter ego’s disastrous run of luck with men could see her return to women – with Megan Macey a potential love interest!
    Charity Dingle famously had a fling with Zoe Tate and it seems her lust for women could resurface in the coming months. And Emma, who plays Charity, says she’s discussed the possibility of a Charity/Megan romance with her co-star Gaynor Faye.
    She said: “She’s an open book. She’s quite fickle. So she would do it for her end game or whatever you’d say. We’ve been given some dialogue today where we [Emma and Gaynor] have said, ‘where is this going?’.
    “I’m not afraid of it going in that direction. I do believe you can fall in love with a person no matter what their gender. It wouldn’t bother me. She should connect with anyone, male or female.”
    Asked who she would like to see Charity with, she added: “It would be so good if it was someone un-Charity. I don’t know who it could be.
    “I was thinking, no, it sounds so wrong…he’s 20 years younger. No I’m not saying!
    “I’d like someone who she had a connection with but who the audience weren’t expecting. That would be interesting, instead of always going for the man with the money. Maybe someone who didn’t have anything but who she was drawn to. But who she hated herself for being drawn to.”

Emmerdale's Charity Dingle and Vanessa Woodfield get passionate in The Woolpack cellar in a very unexpected storyline twist next week.

The unlikely pair give into temptation when they get trapped together in the basement and both hit the bottle.

As they're far from best friends, Charity and Vanessa are both adamant that they need booze to get through the ordeal of spending time in each other's company.

After more than a few whiskeys, chemistry flares up between the pair and they share a kiss that turns passionate. Could it be the start of something, or is it yet another one of Charity's games?

Vanessa Woodfield and Charity Dingle get passionate in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Emma Atkins, who plays Charity, revealed: "Charity is riled over what's happened and she thinks the only way they will get through being trapped together is if they drink themselves into oblivion. She doesn't want to do it sober. They go: 'We don't like each other, but cheers!'

"It starts to unravel and goes in different directions. Suddenly there is a moment that Charity kind of jumps on and seizes, as she is a complete opportunist.

"There's been no attraction whatsoever between them up until this point. In a way, that is interesting for the audience, as sometimes things do happen out of the blue.

"Charity would certainly not turn away a situation that might be beneficial to her. It will certainly wind Frank up when he finds out, so that is a moment of: 'Oh, wait a second...'

"Charity's cogs are always whirring. They are always ticking away in the background."

Vanessa Woodfield and Charity Dingle get passionate in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Revealing more on what Charity is up to, Emma laughed: "She just thinks she can! She has not really got anyone at the moment, so she is free to toy with whoever she wants. She is that way inclined.

"Charity probably does fancy Vanessa and wants to explore that. She knows Vanessa is unsure of her own sexuality, so she is enjoying the flirtatiousness and vulnerability on Vanessa's part. It's a bit like cat and mouse.

"I think Charity is searching for something that maybe doesn't even exist. When you are feeling a sense of loss, it probably makes you very miserable. Maybe she's looking to fill that hole in her life."

Charity Dingle and Vanessa Woodfield get passionate in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    While the moment in the cellar is just a kiss, it's already been confirmed that Charity and Vanessa will sleep together as the storyline continues.

Michelle Hardwick, who plays Vanessa, added: "When they wake up in the cellar with hangovers, they're left to wonder what they've done. They are still locked in the cellar, and then there is the walk of shame. Vanessa then tells Paddy later in the day and confides in him.

"Vanessa is worried about everyone knowing because of her dad. Charity is the person who split Frank and Megan up, and he has always said to Vanessa that Charity is poisonous. Now Vanessa has had a little bit of a drunken kiss with her, at that point!

"Vanessa goes back to Charity to talk it out. But then she gets reeled in again by Charity – and this time it's more than a kiss..."

Charity Dingle and Vanessa Woodfield get passionate in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Charity has previously had a same sex relationship with Zoe Tate. Vanessa has also had feelings for a woman in the past, becoming infatuated with her best friend Rhona Goskirk in 2013.

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, October 12 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

What in the world? You got to be kidding me: lol:

Vanessa ain't gonna be able to handle that!

a son showing up from mommy charity a result of teenage rape

Thread Information