Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity Dingle Tate Sharma (Emma Atkins)

full term i imagine as debbie took home straight away

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (11-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    full term i imagine as debbie took home straight away
    Good point. Could very well be Declan's then. I just saw a comment elsewhere about what Megan's reaction might be....

dupl
    Last edited by KiwiElle; 11-06-2015 at 23:41.

Another thought: Declan also made that video implicating Charity AFTER the lake incident so that showed him alive and well. He's just MIA and laying low. He can't afford to show his face again as he too is liable for the insurance fraud AND the arson. But hearing that he has a child?? THAT could bring him out of the woodwork.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (12-06-2015), tammyy2j (12-06-2015)

I don't think Declan is the father

I expect a Christmas reveal of the baby's father

I don't think the actor that plays Declan wants to come back, or if he does not so soon. I think it'll be a 'shock' reveal

Quote Originally Posted by vcdg84 View Post
    I don't think the actor that plays Declan wants to come back, or if he does not so soon. I think it'll be a 'shock' reveal
    was any eastend boys up that way like dean, jack or vincent

Quote Originally Posted by vcdg84 View Post
    was any eastend boys up that way like dean, jack or vincent

Emmerdale producer Kate Oates has teased Charity Dingle's upcoming return to the village.

Viewers saw Charity receive a jail sentence earlier this year after she was found guilty of perverting the course of justice, but she briefly returned to screens over the summer after giving birth to Ross Barton's baby.

In real life, actress Emma Atkins is currently on a year-long break from the show, having welcomed her first child in April.

"Emma took a year off so she will be back soon," Oates told Inside Soap. "Before she went, we wanted to sow the seeds and have Charity say, 'I'm still in love with you, Cain, and when I get out I am coming for you!'

"Cain is prepared for that now, and so is Moira. Charity is not coming back to a warm and fluffy atmosphere - she thrives in a more difficult environment."

Oates also teased the upcoming return of Nikhil Sharma, who was last seen on screen in 2013.

Nikhil bowed out of the village for a new life in Canada following the tragic death of his wife Gennie, but it was recently announced that Rik Makarem would be reprising the role.

Speaking about what viewers can expect to see from Nikhil this time round, Oates said: "He was always such a specific character with OCD and his quirks, but he has been away, coped as a single parent and run businesses of his own.

"So he will come back with a bit more confidence and a bit more stature. Jai won't know what has hit him!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (06-10-2015)

I wish Charity would not come back - her character is sooo predictable - all she thinks of is conning people and/or going to bed with them - in any order. Why would anyone - including family - trust someone with her track record?

Thread Information