Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Jackson to play 30 London O2 concerts?

I went to see Coldplay last December, it was supposed to be on Friday 5 December but it had to be rescheduled until the following Tuesday and anyone who wanted a refund could get it. I think it will be a shame for thousands of fans if the concerts are cancelled. It's fine if tickets have bought from Ticketmaster as you can get a full-refund, but what about all those fans who have bought them from e-bay and paid a lot more they won't get their money back.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I went to see Coldplay last December, it was supposed to be on Friday 5 December but it had to be rescheduled until the following Tuesday and anyone who wanted a refund could get it. I think it will be a shame for thousands of fans if the concerts are cancelled. It's fine if tickets have bought from Ticketmaster as you can get a full-refund, but what about all those fans who have bought them from e-bay and paid a lot more they won't get their money back.
    well yea that is bad but everyone knows the rules when buying from ebay before they buy them! but hopefully people who have sold them will be very genuine and get a refund for them
    Last edited by sindydoll; 12-06-2009 at 12:05.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Ticketholders for dates on Michael Jackson's cancelled 50-date London residency have been given information on how to get their money back.

Concert promoters AEG Live have said that fans will have the option of either returning their ticket for a full refund, or keeping the Jackson-designed pass as a souvenir.

Chief executive Randy Phillips said: "The world lost a kind soul who just happened to be the greatest entertainer the world has ever known.

"Since he loved his fans in life, it is incumbent upon us to treat them with the same reverence and respect after his death."

Fans who purchased tickets through reseller Seatwave have been promised a full refund via the firm's TicketCover guarantee, while Viagogo customers will automatically be refunded.

A spokeswoman for eBay has urged buyers to get in touch with their seller directly to request a refund and said that those who bought via PayPal will be covered by insurance if they claim within 45 days.

Thread Information