Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Late night ep

I don't watch Hollyoaks often, but it was a great episode. I liked how it was 'dark' and was not really titalation. Shows how Hollyoaks is improving.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lovegood
    Could someone explain what happened to Steph in the late night episode as I missed it and i'm not sure if it will be repeated!
    It was really weird, but I think the ghost/spirit of one of the girls Toby killed was haunting Steph and got inside her. The ghost of the girl kept telling her she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive. She somehow made Steph a really good actress and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. There was a random guy hanging around and at first I thought that he was something to do with the show, but he was the boyfriend of the murdered girl. He kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. She felt like she was being pulled of the bridge and fell into the river. She almost drowned, but managed to get to the surface. I think she dislodged Michelle's body and it floated to the surface too. An ambulance was called and they did CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal.

Turned out a bit long and I don't know if it makes sense but thats kind of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    that ending was really good i agree! i really thought she ahd died and i was in shock because i hadnt heard anything baout her dieing and then she popped back up and it made me jump!!
    i thought that excat=ct thought, i was lying there watching it, and then they were all like crying and stuff and the paramedic, and i just thought how come no one told me steph dies, then she just popped up!!!

Very Weird epp, good, but very very weird, i had a feeling that girl ben was talking to was a ghost?!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    It was really weird, but I think the ghost/spirit of one of the girls Toby killed was haunting Steph and got inside her. The ghost of the girl kept telling her she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive. She somehow made Steph a really good actress and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. There was a random guy hanging around and at first I thought that he was something to do with the show, but he was the boyfriend of the murdered girl. He kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. She felt like she was being pulled of the bridge and fell into the river. She almost drowned, but managed to get to the surface. I think she dislodged Michelle's body and it floated to the surface too. An ambulance was called and they did CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal.

Turned out a bit long and I don't know if it makes sense but thats kind of what happened.

Thankyou! Tonight episode makes more sense now. I really hope its repeated, I've been looking on E4 and channel 4 in the tv guide but had no luck so far.
    Does anyone else know if these late night specials are usually repeated?
    L*U*N*A

What happened was

There was the ghost of the vitchem (spelt wrong) of Toby that they never found... and she was haunting Steph around and she saying that she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive, as Steph had michelle loved doing drama. And the way
    She somehow made Steph a really good actress was because she was inside her and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. The person who put on the show was Michelle (she the girl that was in the river) boyfriend, Michelle keep telling Steph to stay away from her boyfriend (which I think was called Simon) but the thing was that Simon thought that steph was Michelle as they looked the same. As he kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. And than when she was on the bridge where Michelle died Michelle went inside her and said the line stop crying and said now u should know what it like to be me, so Michelle pushed her over the edge and into the river with RED eyes. Than the crew came and saw Steph bag and than saw a body floating so they called an ambulance which did a CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal. Somehow Michelle body got to the surface and than Simon got take away. Also Ben and Lisa had Sex, just in case u never watches it and thought on Wednesday how Lisa was in Ben bed

Thread Information