• Facebook

22 88.00%
  • All

0 0%
  • None

2 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Networking sites: which do you use?

Social Networking sites: which do you use?

Theres been lost of Talk about facebook in more recent news and seems to be the more popular one, but which one, or ones to do use?
    Which do you prefer?
    And which ones, if any have you abandoned?

I've only ever used MySpace and Facebook. I've given up MySpace in the past year though, and just use Facebook now. MySpace was alright, but I think Facebook is far superior and a bit more mature than MySpace which is why I prefer it.

Also, you don't get annoying music blasting out on Facebook as soon as you click on someone's profile page

I just voted Facebook

I deleted by bebo ages ago and whilst I still have my myspace I havent been on it in ages and I only entirely use facebook now

When I was younger, like pre 17, I used myspace alot, and then bebo, but as this year has gone on it's all about Facebook. I don't use myspace much, too much hassle, bebo I use every now and again because I like to nose but yeah, facebook for me definately.

The only networking site I've used is Facebook. Everybody has Facebook, even my mum.

Facebook is the thing of the moment, kinda like Tamagotchies and yoyos. I like it, if I forget to take my camera with me when I go out (like I did last night) then I can just steal other people's photos.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I used to use Myspace constantly and then all of my friends had Bebo, so I started to use that but then I found it hard to adjust from complicated to simple and stopped using it altogether. I still use my Myspace like, once a week but I prefer Facebook as I use it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I like it, if I forget to take my camera with me when I go out (like I did last night) then I can just steal other people's photos.
    I don't like that part. I prefer to have photos I've taken myself.. Any photos uploaded of me by other people always seem to be embarrassing
    Last edited by Rawnie; 01-03-2009 at 21:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawnie View Post
    I like it, if I forget to take my camera with me when I go out (like I did last night) then I can just steal other people's photos.
    I don't like that part. I prefer to have photos I've taken myself.. Any photos uploaded of me by other people always seem to be embarrassing
    I don't take photos from people's facebook then upload them on to mine (that would be pointless), I just keep them on my laptop.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Rawnie View Post
    I don't take photos from people's facebook then upload them on to mine (that would be pointless), I just keep them on my laptop.
    No, I knew what you meant. I was talking about if people upload pictures of me and then tag me, generally they aren't nice ones

Oh yeah, usually I look way too smashed if they've been taken on a night out. I untag myself if they are really bad.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information