Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Ryan Moloney is appearing at my theatre in his own show on 12 September: "Toad on the Road".
    Long time to wait but I hope you get to see him and that you like the performance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (13-02-2024), parkerman (16-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    Melanie is still not on the credits. I think she leaves soon.
    i hope not i prefer mel to terese

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (13-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Ryan Moloney is appearing at my theatre in his own show on 12 September: "Toad on the Road".
    A couple of articles about "Toad on the Road":

Neighbours legend coming to Glasgow as Toadfish actor announces 'Toad on the Road' show
    Iconic Aussie star, Ryan Moloney, who starred as Jarrod Rebecchi (better known as 'Toadfish'), is out on the road in 2024 for his exclusive solo tour ? Toad on the Road.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-...dfish-28571639

Neighbours star shares stories about Toadie in live show heading for Chesterfield and Buxton
    Fans of Australian soap Neighbours can find out all about a favourite character when Toadie Rebecchi actor Ryan Moloney visits theatres in Derbyshire.

https://www.buxtonadvertiser.co.uk/a...buxton-4506837

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (13-02-2024)

I really dont want MELANIE to leave. Is there confirmation from LUCINDA that she is leaving??? TOADIE has no luck keeping a wife if thats the case. I find that pretty funny!

MELANIE needs to stay and eventually end up back with TOADIE and the kids.

Never liked her at the start and hated the pairing with TOADIE, but now think she is perfect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i hope not i prefer mel to terese
    Ive come to really like MELANIE. TERESE is great, but her character needs a bit more excitement or something. Too same old, same old with her.

MELANIE is way better suited to TOADIE. I dont want to see her go either.

Ill never understand what writers were thinking putting TOADIE and TERESE together. I thought that whole SL was stupid. Absolutely no chemistry between these two whatsoever. I cringe watching them.
    Last edited by Bossy7; 13-02-2024 at 01:09.

It is not confirmed Melanie is leaving but why isn't she on the credits? Unless they wait until Terese and Toad cheat on each other, then put her on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (13-02-2024)

I must admit I never bother looking at the credits, but after reading the discussion on this thread I noticed that on yesterday's Ch10 episode that there was no opening or closing credits (only the theme song at the beginning) - then after the show finished, they had the 'coming up on Neighbours' preview & then they went straight to the next programme. This was the same on the later 10Peach episode. 10Play catchup also had no credits. So I am not sure where they show the credits these days...do they show them after the episodes in the UK? One thing I have read elsewhere though is some people mentioning that Lucinda Cowden's character in the credits is shown as Melanie Pearce rather than Melanie Pearson & there is speculation as to when they might change/notice this...

I haven't seen anything (official or otherwise) to suggest that Lucinda/Melanie will be leaving anytime soon. I remember the following DS article from last year, before the show returned, where Lucinda confirmed that Melanie would be back as a full-time character & that she now had a full-time contract where previously she was just a 'guestie'. So, it would appear that Melanie is not going anywhere soon...

Neighbours star Lucinda Cowden confirms Mel's future on the show
    Back for good.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...en-mel-future/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (13-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    I must admit I never bother looking at the credits, but after reading the discussion on this thread I noticed that on yesterday's Ch10 episode that there was no opening or closing credits (only the theme song at the beginning) - then after the show finished, they had the 'coming up on Neighbours' preview & then they went straight to the next programme. This was the same on the later 10Peach episode. 10Play catchup also had no credits. So I am not sure where they show the credits these days...do they show them after the episodes in the UK? One thing I have read elsewhere though is some people mentioning that Lucinda Cowden's character in the credits is shown as Melanie Pearce rather than Melanie Pearson & there is speculation as to when they might change/notice this...

I haven't seen anything (official or otherwise) to suggest that Lucinda/Melanie will be leaving anytime soon. I remember the following DS article from last year, before the show returned, where Lucinda confirmed that Melanie would be back as a full-time character & that she now had a full-time contract where previously she was just a 'guestie'. So, it would appear that Melanie is not going anywhere soon...

Neighbours star Lucinda Cowden confirms Mel's future on the show
    Back for good.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...en-mel-future/

Thanks for that update. I did think LUCINDA had signed a contract to return full time.
    With such a small cast they need to keep everyone they can.
    Cant believe they used the missed flight scenario with CHLOE yesterday for the funeral.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-02-2024), Pantherboy (13-02-2024)

i saw mel in the credits today, near the end bringing a cake

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (17-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i saw mel in the credits today, near the end bringing a cake
    Yes, me too!!!

The MOADIE reunion will be carried by LUCINDA, unfortunately RYAN just cant do emotions well at all. Does anyone else think that??

Thread Information