Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney)

The rise & fall of Toadie

This week, Toadie takes his first tentative steps since his accident - but any joy is set to be short-lived as the impact of Sonya storming into the operating theatre during his delicate surgery becomes clear. While everyone is delighted when Toadie manages to stand with the aid of a walker, the news isn’t so good when Toadie returns to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Sonya is growing suspicious of her husband’s closeness with pal Steph and fears Steph has feelings for the man with whom she once had a sham marriage. When Sonya talks to Toadie about it, he snaps at her - and Sonya is devastated as he reveals what the hospital has told him...

Source: Inside Soap 5th January 2016

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tiger81 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (07-01-2016)

what is in his red folder he don't want sonia to see, connected to his dead wife dee

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    what is in his red folder he don't want sonia to see, connected to his dead wife dee
    Why would he want to hide that though? Sonya doesn't seem like the type to be angry for Toadie thinking about his dead wife
    I'm not sure, I doubt it has anything to do with any other ladies (in a romantic fashion at least)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-04-2016)

The red folder secret is very intriguing. I can't imagine what Toadie's hiding, although I agree it's probably not an affair. I thought perhaps he'd got himself into a legal or financial mess, but why bother asking Steph to get rid of the file if that were the case because it'd be bound to come out after his death.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (13-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    The red folder secret is very intriguing. I can't imagine what Toadie's hiding, although I agree it's probably not an affair. I thought perhaps he'd got himself into a legal or financial mess, but why bother asking Steph to get rid of the file if that were the case because it'd be bound to come out after his death.
    Maybe it had something to do with the development? It was maybe putting the Nursery in danger and he was working for Quill? Or something?
    Aw man, I have no idea! haha
    I'd be so shocked if it was an affair, plus Steph suggested Toadie tell Sonya, if it was an affair, I reckon Steph would tell him to end it but would have his back when it came to keeping it quiet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-04-2016)

Its probably a file that contains all the scenes he is in hospital for, he might aswell move into the hospital...zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Could it be the truth about the whereabouts of first wife Dee, last seen being swept out to sea after Toadie drove them off a cliff on their wedding day?

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Could it be the truth about the whereabouts of first wife Dee, last seen being swept out to sea after Toadie drove them off a cliff on their wedding day?
    I don't think he'd want to hide that though? I don't know, I think it's something he'd openly discuss with Sonya on the off chance Dee pulled a Harold and got swept up somewhere and forgot everything in her life
    Anything is possible in a soap...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2016)

I cannot wait until this comes out - if at all, what is in that file...

Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has answered that all-important question - what would his character Toadie Rebecchi do if Dee Bliss ever made a shock return from the dead?

The issue cropped up in the Aussie show's latest video Q&A, as one viewer wanted to know whether Toadie would stick with his current wife Sonya - or dump her for the wife he carelessly drove off a cliff.

And to make matters more awkward, Eve Morey - who plays Sonya - was sitting right alongside him to hear his answer.

https://youtu.be/-9Hebrr0x0Q

Hit play above to see how Ryan handled it - and the hilarious moment that Eve nearly swore while refusing to even discuss the issue: "Let's just move on. I can't even talk about this sh..."

As far as we know, there are no plans for Dee to make a return - but with tough times ahead for the Rebecchis' marriage, maybe Sonya should get things back on track sharpish just in case.

Digital Spy

Digital Spy

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2016), Mirjam (19-06-2016), Pantherboy (18-06-2016)

Thread Information