View Poll Results: Will Mandy keep the baby?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • DEFFO!!

25 34.72%
  • Yep!

15 20.83%
  • Probably!

14 19.44%
  • Maybe!

5 6.94%
  • I dont have a scooby!

1 1.39%
  • Possibly!

4 5.56%
  • Theres a chance!

6 8.33%
  • Never in a million years!

2 2.78%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandy Richardson (Sarah Jayne Dunn)

Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn)

i looked and couldnt find a thread to put this in so i started a new one. it could be used for any future spoilers involving mandy and tony and anything to do with her pregnancy. anyways..........

im putting this here as there isnt a rumour section and at the mo cant remember where i heard it but will get back to you with a source. so here you go birks, this is what i was talking about yesterday.

apparently mandy dies in child birth. i hope this doesnt happen as like i said yesterday it would be good to see mandy cope as a parent as she isnt really that maternal. what does everyone else think? and does anyone know anything else about this?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Oh no, i hope this isnt true!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thumbs up

It would be really sad if this was to happen, but it would definitely turn out to be one of hollyoaks' biggest storylines i think. Although she gets on my nerves sometimes, i actually can't imagine hollyoaks without Mandy. Being the show's second longest character, I think Mandy's been through so much, since she started the show... at just age 14! Her character has been involved in some great storylines and very serious issues. Im glad that hollyoaks never turned her into more of a comedy character like some of the others. She's always been a serious character, and after everything she's been through, i dont really think they can take her character any further really I dont want her to leave, as she's one of the best character's, but i dunno, what else can hollyoaks do with her? She's done it all! Anyway, ive gone on a bit there, but that's what i think anyway! Im hoping she doesn't leave, and i dont think she'll want to... but how much further can her character go? I dont know if who im talking to on here used to watch hollyoaks like me, when it first began, i know i was very young, but if you did, you'll know how much Mandy's been through. I think if she was to leave, hollyoaks should make some sort of short program (like an Eastenders revealed sort of thing where they look at a certain character's life) looking back on her character and showing everything that's happened with Mandy over the years. And i think Sarah Dunn's done a great job playing her Anyway, im gonna stop writing now, because ive practically wrote an essay! lol!
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 01-06-2005 at 03:06.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

not heard anything about mandy leaving?

i really hope this is just a rumour! i want to see mand and tony have a happy life for a while. they always semm to have some sort of problem!

i know mandy having the baby is ages and ages away but i heard she has a girl, my source is some spoiler board website and it said that they were nearly 100% sure her baby was gunna be a girl.

i hope this isnt true! I love mandy and tony and cant wait to see them cope with a baby. It wouldnt be the same without Mandy

i hope this isnt true however in another thread it says that hollyoaks are getting rid of a couple of chracters in autumn so it might be true but i hope its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the hollyoaks site, theyve got whats gonna come up in the next month, and it says that mandy gives birth to a virtual baby!!! this sounds rather strange, i assuming its gonna be funny, cant wait to see it!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

whats a virtual baby????? am i just being really thick?

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    whats a virtual baby????? am i just being really thick?
    no youre not being thick, im not sure either, but it must be funny to watch!!!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information