View Poll Results: Will Mandy keep the baby?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • DEFFO!!

25 34.72%
  • Yep!

15 20.83%
  • Probably!

14 19.44%
  • Maybe!

5 6.94%
  • I dont have a scooby!

1 1.39%
  • Possibly!

4 5.56%
  • Theres a chance!

6 8.33%
  • Never in a million years!

2 2.78%
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandy Richardson (Sarah Jayne Dunn)

hmm.......
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

im sorry but there have been so many rumors about mandy and her dying that i dont belive this one i dont think mandy would have an affair not now that she is happy with her baby

she might have affair as dom is good with the baby- but than she has a family now and with the dieing- it could happen as we kept getting told dennis from ee was getting killed and he did.

Mandy

I read in the TV mag that comes with The Mail yesterday that Mandy is returning for 2 episodes in Feb.

But I thought she was coming back at xmas?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

It says 'Also In Hollyoaks, viewers can look forward to the return of Mandy, coming back for two episodes in February. Bet she won't be surprised to see that estranged husband Tony is still only serving roughly three customers a week in Il Gnosh'

Could this have something to do with the fact that Max might be killed by Claire...? the funeral...? tom...?

is max leaving the hollyoaks and does he die?

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    It says 'Also In Hollyoaks, viewers can look forward to the return of Mandy, coming back for two episodes in February. Bet she won't be surprised to see that estranged husband Tony is still only serving roughly three customers a week in Il Gnosh'
    I did read that she was coming back for a divorce. Poor Tony thinks they are going to get back together :-(

Exclamation Mandy's Back

http://www.hollyoaks.com/news_and_fe...ArticleID=1346

Mandy`s Back!
    19 December 2006

Don't miss this week's HOLLYOAKS Radio - Sarah Dunn (Mandy) returns to join 'superfan' Holly and on-screen brother-in-law John Pickard (Dominic)!

Breakdown
    Following the death of her baby Grace and the breakdown of her marriage to Tony, Mandy left HOLLYOAKS to start afresh. She had fallen in love with Tony's brother Dominic but soon realised that her love was unrequited.

Now Mandy is set to make a brief return to HOLLYOAKS! So 'superfan' Holly grabbed Sarah Dunn (Mandy) and John Pickard (Dominic) to try and find out just why she returns in this week's HOLLYOAKS Radio...

Villain
    Sarah and John talk about what happened between Dominic and Mandy before she left HOLLYOAKS. Were their characters really in love? And we find out who was the best kisser out of brothers Dom and Tony (John and Nick Pickard)!

So make sure you listen to this week's HOLLYOAKS Radio to hear what Sarah and John have to say – and don't miss next week's show – our very own Christmas panto, 'Cinderella'!

Thread Information