Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: chrissie and jonny

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Chrissie is 37 and Johnny is 53 so he would have had to get a girl pregnant at 16...could work! It would be a bit wierd though!
    Would love Danny & Johnny, they do look similar!
    Danny and johnny that would be good could you imagine johnny's face o and ruby fancing him and then finding out he's her brother

But don't forget Chrissie also has One sister and 2 brithers, so unless they are half/step sisters, broters then they'd have to be Johhny's too!

I heard that either Jake or Sharon are Johnny's kids.

When Sharon returns Johnny and Ruby are shocked at how similar she looks like Scarlett and Sharon explains she was adopted by Den and Angie and Johnny looks into the adoption records and finds out he is her father.

This is only a rumour

That would be good if Johnny was Sharon's real dad.

I don't think that he could be Danny's because I get the impression that it was Jake who looked after Danny and their father was a drunk.

As for him being Chrissie's dad I'm not sure about this at all, but it would be good viewing (also sad) if it turned out Chrissie was his daughter and it was Jake who was his son.(not that I think this will be the case at all)

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I heard that either Jake or Sharon are Johnny's kids.

When Sharon returns Johnny and Ruby are shocked at how similar she looks like Scarlett and Sharon explains she was adopted by Den and Angie and Johnny looks into the adoption records and finds out he is her father.

This is only a rumour
    Johnny would have known that she is adopted, he lived in the square before and he knew Den... but this is Eastenders so anything could happen

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Johnny would have known that she is adopted, he lived in the square before and he knew Den... but this is Eastenders so anything could happen
    Too true.........
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

I think if he's going to be a father to anyone it'll be Danny or Jake. He seems closer to them and there have been so many little comments relating to them.
    Sharon's met her father...his name's Graham!
    Last edited by squarelady; 02-06-2005 at 01:08.

I think if anyone it will be Jake. Johnny and Jake have at the mo a close relationship and he tends to look after Jake.

It could work as danny brings in dodgy drinks and johnny fires them both. why do that, jake hasn't done anything wrong????? He could be trying to hide the fact of jake being his son. just an idea. I think this would be quite weird though
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake_Moon_Rox
    It could work as danny brings in dodgy drinks and johnny fires them both. why do that, jake hasn't done anything wrong????? He could be trying to hide the fact of jake being his son. just an idea. I think this would be quite weird though
    xxx
    I think it maybe because Johnny tells Jake that he wants everything to be above board and poor Jake always cops it for Danny's mistakes. Also when Johnny first took Jake on he said something like "If Danny messes up then Jake would be held responsible for it" This was part of the deal for Johnny to take Danny on as well as Jake.

Thread Information