Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2009 **could contain Spoiler***

I love Craig and his brother Dean but he is not great at dancing

I'm finding Mr. Hollyoaks Hunk too cocky
    Last edited by lizann; 26-10-2009 at 19:16.

Ricky does have a big ego but there is no denying it he can dance!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

Jojo (26-10-2009)

I'm going to see Strictly Come Dancing Live in Bristol next year and I can't wait.
    Really liking Ali, Natalie and Ricky Groves at the moment. I agree Ricky Whittle is a great dancer but thinks a bit too much of himself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuareet For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (27-10-2009)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuareet View Post
    I'm going to see Strictly Come Dancing Live in Bristol next year and I can't wait.
    Really liking Ali, Natalie and Ricky Groves at the moment. I agree Ricky Whittle is a great dancer but thinks a bit too much of himself.

Hey that is going to be so cool, think U will be able to get some photos ?? If U can maybe U can post them here and share them with us, we gotta live thru every one else who gets to TOUCH a celebrity LOL

Jo Wood has become the sixth celebrity to be voted off Strictly Come Dancing.

Wood and Brendan Cole were joined in the bottom two by Olympic athlete Jade Johnson and Ian Waite.

Earlier in the evening, Wood and Cole scored only 14 and finished bottom of the leaderboard with their samba. Johnson and Waite fared better, finishing joint third with the same dance and a score of 32.

After the dance-off, all four judges voted to save Waite and Johnson. However, Alesha Dixon praised Wood for being a "fantastic sport" on the show.

Speaking about her departure, the entrepreneur said: "I'm surprised that I lasted this long. I have enjoyed every second. I am going to go and dance with [Brendan] on his tour."
    Ricky Groves to win

Ha ha! Will do my best, definitely appearing sp far are James, Ola, Ian, Flavia, Vincent, Darren and Lilia. Brendan is doing his own tour and Anton and Erin are also doing their own tour .

Why are they doing their own tours? to drum up more publicity for themselves or to lose association with SCD?

I know Erin and Anton have always done their own thing but I believe it's the first time that Brendan has gone out on his own.

I read about Anton and Erin too I would like to see Brendan dance as I think he moves well

The Strictly Come Dancing judges tonight voted to boot Zoë Lucker from the BBC One show following a dance-off that they branded as "ludicrous".

The actress and her partner James Jordan, who danced the samba, were joined in the bottom two by Hollyoaks star Ali Bastian and Brian Fortuna.

Bastian and Fortuna's paso doble won the judges' favour, although Bruno Tonioli said that neither of the two couples should have faced the axe.

Lucker and Jordan had earlier scored 32 out of 40 for their samba, while Bastian and Fortuna gained one additional point for their paso doble.

Craig described the decision as a "heinous dilemma", while head judge Len Goodman said that he was dismayed. "I'm sorry , I know that the viewers can do what they like and it is a popularity contest and all that but this is ludicrous. It is nonsensical," he said.

Speaking after the results, Lucker said that she had had an "amazing experience" and praised her dancing partner as the "best teacher".
    surprised and shocked

Thread Information