Thread: Unforgiven

Unforgiven

anyone else been watching this? its the last part on tomorrow, i think its been really good so far
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I've been watching it. I can't wait for the final part tomorrow - it's been a really enjoyable drama - one of the best dramas ITV have shown, I think. Suranne Jones has done a really good job in the lead role and I think it's good how all three sets of characters have interwined with each other.

I can't wait for the concluding part - I have a feeling there will be some kind of twist though.. maybe that her sister actually killed the policemen and Ruth covered for her? .. a bit obvious, but I don't think all is as it seems..

i think theres gonna be a twist as well, it all seems too straightforward atm and that we know all the info already, there must be more to it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I'm glad someone else is enjoying and I can't wait for tonights epi and I bet there is a twist but who knows what
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I thought the final part of this was brilliant. Though I guessed she was covering for her sister a mile off, I still thought it was great. The end scene was so emotional - Suranne Jones did brilliantly well in this role. The reunion at the end was lovely and I thought it was so touching. I didn't think she would reveal the truth to her sister as she looked so innocent and I don't think she wanted to scar her with the awful memory of what she did.

i thought the epi was really good, i liked the ending as well and im glad that although the sister remembered who she was she didnt remember shooting them herself
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information