View Poll Results: Would you ever date your best friend's ex?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I've done it before

1 5.00%
  • Yes, but I haven't done it before

2 10.00%
  • No

13 65.00%
  • Probably not, although it would depend on who it was

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you ever date your best friends ex?

Would you ever date your best friends ex?

me and my housemates were talking about this the other day, so i just wondered if any of you would consider/or have dated an ex of your best friend, or would you mind if your best friend went out with your ex? just wondered what people thought really
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I never would... (me and my best men have opposite taste in men) as for my friend seen my ex, would depend on how we broke up.. would you want to be around someone who treated you bad??? and would you want your best friend with that person?
    Super Mod

I have. But she didn't mind, because they weren't that serious, and they split up quite amicably. I think if it was a close relationship which ended with a messy break up, then its a bit iffy if you do, but there wasn't any problems with how it was with us.

If she was my best friend and she still liked the fella, then NO. Guess it would depend how they ended it. I would (hope that I'd) value my friendship more... If she genuinely didn't mind, then I might, but I think it would feel quite odd, and would be wondering if the fella in question was comparing me to my mate etc....

Thankfully me and my best mate have quite different tastes in men - sooo cant see the day coming when we both would goooo for the same fella :-)

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

No I could never go there...my best friend just broke up with her bf a couple of days ago actually and it would just be weird and I'd probably feel guilty all the time so there wouldn't be any point.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

i have never been with any of my friends ex's, and to be honest based on the few friends i have to be fair in wouldnt risk doing that to my friends again
    Maisie Mouse

That doesn't make sense Shaza... No I haven't.. and Couldn't go there AGAIN!?

it does make sense because i have never been with a friends ex, unfortunately he was still with pal i was very bad - yes i know i have lost lots of friends due to it and would never risk this again
    Maisie Mouse

Oh makes more sense now.. so you rbest friend was with the boyriend when you went with them?

well they hadnt split up, but wernt exactly happy but that doesnt make it ok, its far from ok, i live with it everyday. i was only 18 he was 24
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information