Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony's New Love

Tony's New Love

So after Tony finally confesses his deadly deed to Carla she takes off which leaves Tony heartbroken but not for too long as he finds comfort in an unlikely source - MARIA

Maria begins to think Tony is innocent when Jed appears alive and stops her vendetta against him. She also feels sorry for him as Carla as left him and he also was cheated on by her and Liam.

He offers to look after her and the baby

Maria and Tony -

no that cant happen
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

OK ive already heard about what he offers in another article somewhere else on here, but I didnt interpret in that way, I just thought it was his guilt and him offering to be there- not love

Exclamation Warped Tony beds Maria

CORRIE killer Tony Gordon is set to bed the widow of the man he murdered in a sensational twist.

Maria Connor and the evil factory boss become lovers after the grieving hairdresser begins to doubt that he was behind her beloved Liam’s death.

It means bitter love rivals Maria (Samia Smith) and Tony’s wife Carla are set to step up their long-time feud.

Love blooms when Carla (Alison King) flees Weatherfield for several months, and mum-to-be Maria suspects her own campaign to prove Tony (Gray O’Brien) ordered Liam’s hit-and-run is misplaced.

Our insider said: “The writers held secret talks last week to discuss how to go about it — because they know it could come across as far-fetched.

“But all the hints of a budding relationship will be put in place over the next months.”

The source added: “Maria strikes up an unlikely friendship with Tony. With Carla missing from his life he thinks it is a chance to make amends for what he did to Liam.”

The two will be a couple by the birth of Maria’s baby in the summer.

And it will cause fireworks when Carla — who enraged Maria by her affair with Liam — returns in the autumn.

From The Sun

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-01-2009)

Corrie killer Tony Gordon is set to bed the widow of the man he murdered in a sensational twist.

Maria Connor and the evil factory boss become lovers after the grieving hairdresser begins to doubt that he was behind her beloved Liam’s death.

It means bitter love rivals Maria (Samia Smith) and Tony’s wife Carla are set to step up their long-time feud.

Love blooms when Carla (Alison King) flees Weatherfield for several months, and mum-to-be Maria suspects her own campaign to prove Tony (Gray O’Brien) ordered Liam’s hit-and-run is misplaced.

Our insider said: “The writers held secret talks last week to discuss how to go about it — because they know it could come across as far-fetched.

“But all the hints of a budding relationship will be put in place over the next months.”

The source added: “Maria strikes up an unlikely friendship with Tony. With Carla missing from his life he thinks it is a chance to make amends for what he did to Liam.”

The two will be a couple by the birth of Maria’s baby in the summer.

And it will cause fireworks when Carla — who enraged Maria by her affair with Liam — returns in the autumn.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-01-2009)

Oh No

I prefer Maria with Tom

This actually sounds insane!

That means that Tony will get away with Liam's murder until at least the end of this year I dount think this story is a good idea, can't see it work

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That means that Tony will get away with Liam's murder until at least the end of this year I dount think this story is a good idea, can't see it work
    Exactly! thats what I think, I mean reading it now, its seems so unbelieveable

wow. this is getting complicated now! is tony going to bed maria whilst she's pregnant?!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information