Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEBBIE STORYLINE- all the info 1st-10th

DEBBIE STORYLINE- all the info 1st-10th

1/6/05
    Daz is determined to get to the bottom of what is bothering Debbie and he follows her as she sneaks off to her hide. Believing that she is alone, Debbie takes off her jumper and as she reveals her bump Daz bursts in and is shocked by what he sees before him. Debbie insists that Daz mustn’t tell a sole that she is pregnant, but is this secret too large to keep to himself?
    2/6/05
    Daz is clearly concerned about Debbie and he visits the hide armed with presents for the expectant mother. Debbie confesses that she plans to dump the baby at a hospital after the birth, but Daz argues that Zak and Lisa would help out if they knew. Daz pleads with Debbie to visit a doctor but will the stubborn Dingle do the right thing?

3/6/05
    Debbie panics when she overhears Zak and Shadrach saying that they are heading off to the woods and fearing that they’ll find her hide she asks Daz to go and clear it. The Dingles later stumble across Daz and he manages to excuse his whereabouts. However, he later tells Debbie that he won’t lie on her behalf anymore. Debbie fears that Daz will tell Andy about the baby and to keep him quiet she says she’s going to see a doctor. She heads off to the surgery but bottles it at the last minute, later lying to Daz that she saw the doctor and everything is fine.
    5/6/05
    Debbie begins to feel the first twinges of labour, but refusing to tell anyone about her suffering, she sneaks off alone into her hide. As the contractions continue, the terrified teenager realises she needs help but as she reaches for her phone she howls with pain as she watches the battery die. Daz arrives to find Debbie in labour but will the young boy prove a suitable midwife?

7/6/05
    Having been given the all clear at the hospital, Debbie and the baby go home to the Dingles. Zak carries the tiny bundle into the house and Debbie breaks the news to a dumbstruck Cain. Cain is crucified with guilt that Debbie has suffered alone, tormented that Daz was the only person she was able to confide in. As he takes in the news Debbie is grateful yet stunned by her father’s unexpected support. Meanwhile, Andy is intrigued by Daz’s peculiar behaviour but remains oblivious to the unexpected turn of events that are soon to change his life forever.
    8/6/05
    Cain remains determined to stand by his daughter and grandchild and an impressed Zak invites him to move back in. Daz continues to offer his support and naively suggests to Debbie that they bring up the baby together. He is hurt by her horrified response and feeling low he heads back to the farm where Andy questions his mood...
    ...Daz blurts out that Debbie has had Andy’s baby and the young farmer stands in shock as the enormity of the news sinks in.
    9/6/05
    Jack is stunned to discover he is a grandfather, but after his initial fury he calms down and heads up to the Dingles’ with Andy. Cain refuses to let them in until Zak intervenes, insisting that Debbie and Andy need to talk. Andy holds the baby in his arms and is mesmerised by her beauty. Debbie tells Andy that she’s named the baby Sarah, after his late step-mum and although he is initially shocked, it helps to reinforce his part in the baby’s life. Debbie is thrilled when Andy promises to be there for them, but will he stand by his word?
    10/6/05
    Andy is forced to put an end to his relationship with Libby in order to face up to his responsibilities. Despite his best efforts to do the right thing, Andy feels he can’t win when Robert fumes over the baby’s name and Tamsin shouts at him over his treatment of her sister.

i got this from a tv magazine

I'm delighted that she gets to keep the baby. I knew all along that she would you can never tell with soaps.

Thanks for such a good spoiler

and me i cant belive that cain is fine about it

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

its sounds a good two weeks

l<@-l-IE

i cant wait

Yeah Cain's reaction is surprise.

I don't like Libby or Tamsin and wish they would get rid.

yay maybe a happy storyline
    Georgie

can't wait to see cains reaction when debbie walks through the door with his Grandchild

he probably won't think its his at first
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

aww baby dingle finally arrives. cant wait to see how debbie is with her and see how everyone reacts

Thread Information