Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Windass (Mikey North)

He’s been filming, he’s not dead

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-11-2017), Perdita (27-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Did not think he would die ... Faye needs big brother around once her mum no longer is ....

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Did not think he would die ... Faye needs big brother around once her mum no longer is ....
    I’ve stopped caring about Faye. She’s an ungreatful brat

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    phelan next hostage

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ath-christmas/

Gary returns from the dead at Christmas

Coronation Street spoilers: Gary Windass films bloody scenes in dramatic storyline
    These are the violent scenes which see Gary Windass left in a bloody state in Coronation Street – but what has happened to him and could this be the end? Next week will see Sarah Platt told that Gary has died and these newly released pictures certainly aren’t painting a pleasant fate for him.
    Mikey North was spotted filming on location as two passers-by come across him in a bad way as he lies struggling on the ground and covered in his own blood. Whether he has been attacked or injured in an accident is a closely guarded secret but whatever has taken place is clearly very serious.
    The images see the police called and Craig Tinker turns up on the scene to tend to Gary. Craig is the soon-to-be boyfriend of Gary’s stepdaughter Bethany Platt and will no doubt be desperate to help save Gary.
    When the cameras stopped rolling, Mikey’s tormented grimaces turned to smiles as he spoke to colleagues and grinned between takes.
    And the make-up job on the actor is pretty impressive – our faces are hurting just looking at poor Gary’s injuries!
    Tonight, Gary will be at the centre of the double episode as Phelan warns him to get in touch with Nicola Rubinstein and convince her to come home – or Sarah will discover the truth about the pregnancy.
    It never rains but pours in the world of Gary Windass!

I think the Windass family have done a great job bringing up Faye to be such an upstanding citizen

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I think the Windass family have done a great job bringing up Faye to be such an upstanding citizen
    She is 15 years old, the last couple of years have been quite dramatic for her, I know she appears ungrateful but deep down I can imagine she is quite scared what her future holds for her ...so she turns to the one that is boosting her confidence .. the one that is able to pull the wool over everyone's eyes ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She is 15 years old, the last couple of years have been quite dramatic for her, I know she appears ungrateful but deep down I can imagine she is quite scared what her future holds for her ...so she turns to the one that is boosting her confidence .. the one that is able to pull the wool over everyone's eyes ..
    anna has done a lot for her, she just dont seem to care

Glad Gary is not going to die

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

mysangry (04-12-2017)

Thread Information