Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Windass (Mikey North)

Corrie bring him back. We love his mad hair and yummy cakes.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

His mad hair would be gone, as I believe that after finishing filming for Corrie, Steve's first appointment was going to be with a hairdresser. But I shall miss him and hope he will be back, with or without the hair

It was a stupid idea to get rid of Eddie Windass. The Windasses make a believable and watchable family unit, especially now their adoption has gone through.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

alan45 (26-03-2011), Perdita (26-03-2011)

Just when you get used to a character. They get rid of them and keep people who are not on screen much, that you already think have gone.
    Eddie and the family have just started to make a good impression to the viewers. He has given us a few laugh over the last few years.
    Its a shame Eddie and Anna made a nice believable couple.
    Hopefully they will leave the door open for him to come back.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to layla For This Useful Post:

alan45 (27-03-2011), Chloe O'brien (26-03-2011), Dazzle (26-03-2011)

I wonder how he will leave. Surely he isn't gonna run off with another woman!!!!

I cannot think of any reason that, Eddie would leave Anna and Gary for. Only one I can come up with. He gets in trouble with his dodgy brother and they end up in prison, or on the run.

It is supposed to be related to Gary's Post Traumatic Stress, so probably not another woman but getting into trouble caused by his brother Len could be one way

Watched Eddie on This Morning having his hair cut, he looks so much better
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Perdita; 21-04-2011 at 14:52.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2011), layla (22-04-2011)

He looks completely different, but corrie could get him hair extensions to bring him back. Come on Corrie do it for us here on SB. Bring back EDDIE

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-04-2011)

Coronation Street's troubled ex-soldier Gary Windass will hold girlfriend Izzy Armstrong captive in her own home in a forthcoming storyline, a report has claimed.

The plot twist sees Gary's paranoia reach new heights after Izzy (Cherylee Houston) is targeted by yobs at a cashpoint, according to the Daily Star.

It is thought that Izzy's ordeal begins when she is mugged by the gang, who also smash her wheelchair during the attack.

When Gary (Mikey North) hears what has happened, he is stunned and apparently refuses to get Izzy's chair fixed as he does not want her to leave the house again.

A source told the newspaper: "Gary is having another breakdown and doesn't see Izzy's mugging as a random event. He thinks someone's out to kill her and thinks that if he doesn't get her chair fixed then she can't go anywhere.

"He's not doing it out of malice - in his head, he thinks he's protecting her."

Izzy is expected to eventually be rescued by her dad Owen (Ian Puleston-Davies), who is alerted to her situation when he hears her screaming for help.

Coronation Street viewers have already seen Gary grow increasingly protective over Izzy in recent weeks. His problems stem back to his horrifying experience in Afghanistan, which left him suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Thread Information