Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Gary Windass (Mikey North)

Gary loses everything Gary has got himself into a right old mess with villain Rick and it’s not going to get much better for him. As he is forced to do the loan shark’s bidding, he finds himself ripping off and threatening innocent people and his conscience gets the better of him. But when it comes to confessing to Sarah, he could lose her as well as his job and money. And Rick hasn’t finished with him yet either…

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/12/10-hu...5/?ito=cbshare

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I do hope not. Might give these episodes a miss...

Doesn't look like it. https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ate-confirmed/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-05-2019)

his end near?

i think gary could murder rick

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think gary could murder rick
    I have read somewhere (I think) that Gary actually kills Rick .. hence is is becoming Corrie's villain .. following into Phelan's footsteps ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (13-06-2019)

I have read somewhere (I think) that Gary actually kills Rick .. hence is is becoming Corrie's villain .. following into Phelan's footsteps ...

Yawn!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Brucie (13-06-2019), Glen1 (15-06-2019), parkerman (10-06-2019), Ruffed_lemur (13-06-2019)

Is this the same Gary that usually lacks the ability to knock the skin off a rice pudding? On the 2 days in the year he can actually afford to buy a rice pudding, that is!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (15-06-2019), lizann (13-06-2019), parkerman (13-06-2019), Perdita (13-06-2019), Ruffed_lemur (13-06-2019), tammyy2j (07-11-2019)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...rk-new-scenes/

Coronation Street's new villain Gary Windass continues his turn to the dark side in these brand new spoiler pictures.

Mikey North, who plays Gary, has been spotted filming shock scenes which show his character following in Rick Neelan's footsteps with some nasty and threatening behaviour.

As seen in these paparazzi photos, Gary appears to have hit the big time in upcoming episodes as he's seen with wads of cash.

Sadly, things soon turn ugly when Gary is seen threatening a customer – just like Rick would.

Gary previously had a conscience while getting involved in Rick's sinister loan shark business, but he now seems to be getting into the swing of things. Could this just be the start of what's to come?

Plus, with Rick nowhere to be seen, can he now trust Gary to do his dirty work without having to keep a close eye on him? Or are the rumours true about Gary getting rid of Rick altogether in a future story?

As ever, all will be revealed when these scenes air in a few weeks' time.

Corrie is exploring another side to Gary this year following the big revelation that he was responsible for the Underworld roof collapse, which killed Rana Habeeb.

After the truth was revealed on screen, Mikey said: "He's not a villain as such in the guise of Phelan, but he's definitely on the wrong side of the law. Gary suddenly has a lot more to contend with, he's fighting for his survival and that's what makes Gary so dangerous.

"Everything he's done was for Sarah, so when she turns her back on him, he's got nothing more to lose and that makes him much more dangerous. Gary is in deep and he's effectively fighting for his life.

"Gary's not evil, he's done a very bad thing and he'll have to live with that for the rest of his life, but is he prepared to go to jail for it? Maybe not, and now he's got Rick on his back as well, we'll see Gary come out fighting and I love playing that edge to him. Gary can make very rash decisions and then is forced down a path of no return."

Thread Information