Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jo Joyner (Tanya Branning)

EastEnders star Jo Joyner has revealed that a shocking Branning family secret will come out at Christmas.

The actress, who plays mum-of-three Tanya in the BBC One soap, will take a break from the show next year but will return.

"I love playing Tanya and can't wait to find out what's coming up. All I know is there's a big secret that's going to come out at Christmas and it will affect the entire Branning family. It's huge and the fans will be shocked," Joyner told the Daily Star Sunday.

She added of her break: "I only took six months when I first had the kids and was very envious of everyone taking a year. But this way I'm still getting my six months - just before they start nursery - which is really nice.

"We're hoping to move back to the countryside as I'm a real country girl at and I want to spend as much time with the kids as I can. It's a little while off yet and I have no idea how they're going to write me out but I will be back."

Joyner previously teased that the Branning family will take centre stage during this year's Christmas episodes.

EastEnders star Jo Joyner has revealed that a shocking Branning family secret will come out at Christmas.

The actress, who plays mum-of-three Tanya in the BBC One soap, will take a break from the show next year but will return.

"I love playing Tanya and can't wait to find out what's coming up. All I know is there's a big secret that's going to come out at Christmas and it will affect the entire Branning family. It's huge and the fans will be shocked," Joyner told the Daily Star Sunday.

She added of her break: "I only took six months when I first had the kids and was very envious of everyone taking a year. But this way I'm still getting my six months - just before they start nursery - which is really nice.

"We're hoping to move back to the countryside as I'm a real country girl at and I want to spend as much time with the kids as I can. It's a little while off yet and I have no idea how they're going to write me out but I will be back."

Joyner previously teased that the Branning family will take centre stage during this year's Christmas episodes.

The magazine also reports that Tanya will soon be leaving Walford for three weeks - only to be left stunned when she returns and finds that Max has already moved on in her absence…

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...#ixzz2Ii9CQM5A

What magazine?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I thought Tanya wasnt leaving on screen until May

latest buzz is that tanya leaves after becoming pregnant by phil

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Sounds like Michelle and Grant and their son Mark all over again

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Blimey, does Steve McFadden write his own scripts these days? For a porky bald violent misogynist has-been with a head like a beetroot Phil Mitchell doesn't half get some action!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

evole (12-03-2013), LostVoodoo (13-03-2013), megan999 (12-03-2013), Siobhan (13-03-2013), tammyy2j (12-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Blimey, does Steve McFadden write his own scripts these days? For a porky bald violent misogynist has-been with a head like a beetroot Phil Mitchell doesn't half get some action!
    What a way to go! At least he can act, I suppose......
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmmmm it turned my stomach to watch ol beet root make it with Tanya,,,, this pairing is so WRONG... in so many many ways... but he was so different towards her than he was with Sharon or any of the others,,, but thats besides the point,,
    Last edited by JustJodi; 22-03-2013 at 00:17.

Thread Information