Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jo Joyner (Tanya Branning)

EastEnders fans are speculating that Tanya Branning could be set to make an exciting return, following a not-so-subtle conversation in last night's episode (January 31).

The name-dropping scene in question saw Tanya's daughter Lauren admit how much she misses her, as she told Jane Beale and Stacey Fowler that she had been video calling her and would love to see her soon.

And it didn't end there either, as Tanya's friend Jane also went on to say that she needed to get in touch with her, before the trio had a giggle over the idea of Tanya attending a pub quiz.

As ever, the heavy Tanya mentions didn't go unnoticed by fans on Twitter - with many suspecting that she might be on her way back to Walford sooner rather than later.

Follow
    Elizabeth Helen @helenthomas1004
    Namedrop...Tanya is going to pop up on easties soon then...maybe to help stop Max in his evil scheme #EastEnders
    8:49 PM - 31 Jan 2017
    Retweets 2 2 likes
    Follow
    Christopher Hampton @TheChrisHampton
    Heavy mention of Tanya there, I wonder if she's coming back?! #EastEnders
    8:47 PM - 31 Jan 2017 · Ashton-under-Lyne, England
    Retweets 5 5 likes
    Follow
    Owen Butters @owen_butters
    Oh please tell me that's not some kind of hint at Tanya returning?#Eastenders
    8:47 PM - 31 Jan 2017
    Retweets 2 2 likes
    Follow
    Cerys Emily @SamSmithFan_XX
    Is that some sort of hint Tanya will be coming back #EastEnders
    8:47 PM - 31 Jan 2017
    1 1 Retweet 2 2 likes
    Follow
    Simon Craig @simonrcraig
    Too much mention of Tanya. Kinda hinting she'll be popping up in the coming weeks #eastenders
    8:51 PM - 31 Jan 2017
    Retweets 2 2 likes
    Tanya left Albert Square in 2013 after realising that her on-off relationship with ex-husband Max Branning was having a highly damaging effect on their daughter Lauren.

Jo Joyner reprised the role briefly for the show's live week in 2015 - where she made her infamous 'How's Adam?' error, as she referred to character Ian Beale by his real name.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2017), tammyy2j (01-02-2017)

Does Tanya and Jane still talk?

I forgot no one really cared Max was set up

Former EastEnders star Jo Joyner has responded to the rumours that her character Tanya Branning could be returning to Walford.

A scene in last night's episode of the BBC soap left fans wondering if Tanya could be on her way back to Albert Square after her daughter Lauren and friend Jane had a not-so-subtle conversation about her.

However, Jo appeared to shun the claims when she revealed on Twitter today (February 1) that she's currently filming up north... which seemingly means there's no comeback for Tanya on the cards.

In her tweet, Jo teased that she would be able to "tell more" when she is able to - presumably referring to her current project, but could she have been talking about EastEnders?

6h
    💟 nicola 💟 @ilovejojoyner
    @dollyjoyner ??? pic.twitter.com/teIjUKTmeI
    Follow
    Jo Joyner ✔ @dollyjoyner
    Ahhh. I miss them all too! But I'm up north filming at the moment. I'll tell more when I'm able x @ilovejojoyner
    1:06 PM - 1 Feb 2017
    1 1 Retweet 25 25 likes
    Her message read: "Ahhh. I miss them all too! But I'm up north filming at the moment. I'll tell more when I'm able x"

Tanya left the show in 2013, with Jo briefly reprising the role for the show's live week in 2015 - where she made her unforgettable 'How's Adam?' error.

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2017)

Well nice to see Tanya back

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (25-12-2017), lizann (28-12-2017)

those scenes tonight were shot weird

really tanya letting max take baby abi, she would fight tooth and nail to not let him ruin another child's life and where was oscar with rainie or jane

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (17-02-2018), Rear window (17-02-2018)

Thread Information