Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jo Joyner (Tanya Branning)

Tanya Gets Maxed Out

TORN Tanya finds herself back in Max’s arms on EastEnders – thinking: ‘Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?’

Tanya (Jo Joyner) finds her hubby (Jake Wood) bloodied and bruised after his brother Jack, also her lover, carried out a revenge attack on him over Max’s plot to plant a gun on him.

When Max tells Tanya Jack (Scott Maslen) attacked him, a moment of weakness finds her back in his arms.

But her sympathy doesn’t last long.

She quickly realises she’s better off alone, whispers “goodbye Max” – and leaves him a crumpled heap.

Source + Pictures = http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1857690.ece

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I am really excitied about the whodunnit storyline it sounds great
    angelblue

I cant wait, for these either, they look dead good, I cant wait for the week after awell though lol

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

who do you think did it my bet is on Bradley
    angelblue

I dunno, cos of what Bradley says the week after makes me think its not him, im thinking maybe Darren

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    link did not work,,, ratz..........

Hey i am probably wrong? However i thought it may be Darren but then i thought it would be to obvious with it Being his car and him learning to drive.
    angelblue

Didn't work for me but I went to the homepage and found the article from there:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1857690.ece

I dont get why the link dont work, as the link is still right lol, the sun links never seem to work on here when I post them, last time I think a link to a page 3 model ended up coming up, the writing is the same as above and it was these 2 pics

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (27-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    Hey i am probably wrong? However i thought it may be Darren but then i thought it would be to obvious with it Being his car and him learning to drive.
    It could be bradley I have no idea lol, it just made me think it could be darren cos of the stuff thats been last weke with his driving and stuff, but I also thought maybe rainie

Thread Information