Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gory 'Casualty' scenes rapped by Ofcom

Why do people watch something that is going to distress them, when they knwo its going to happen With the power of the media and the Internet we all know what is going to happen in Casualty and other programmes weeks before the episode is shown on TV. Get a life and what something else.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Argh this really makes my blood boil! arghhh, if you don't like blood and guts, why watch a HOSPITAL drama :@ lol what do they expect! a 4yr old should not be watching it! and if a 16 year old is affected by a little bit of FAKE!! blood then they really need to get out more haha. argh so bugs me :@

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Why do people watch something that is going to distress them, when they knwo its going to happen With the power of the media and the Internet we all know what is going to happen in Casualty and other programmes weeks before the episode is shown on TV. Get a life and what something else.
    Thats what I think

I mean people dont go complaining about films being too gory

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Gory scenes from Casualty's series 23 opener last September have been criticised by the media regulator, Ofcom
    The programme is called Casualty ffs and is about an A&E department, which people go to after getting hurt in accidents.

Maybe they should change the whole basis of the programme so that Holby A&E only look at people with ingrowing toenails and cut fingers (as long as the cut has stopped bleeding by the time they reach hospital of course).

How can you have a medical drama without scenes of a medical nature? Seems daft to me.

Thread Information