Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

Cain, any spoilers?

I have three violent, crazy men. Danny Moon, Tommy Harris and Cain Dingle. Danny and Tommy have big storylines right now, but what has happened to Cain? Anything big coming up for him? Please tell me!

There must be plenty when Debbie's pregnancy comes out.

Cain is soooo stereotypical. All we get is temper tantrums and no substance. I wish that Charity was staying though, she is great - why could they not have written in the actresses pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shari
    Cain is soooo stereotypical. All we get is temper tantrums and no substance. I wish that Charity was staying though, she is great - why could they not have written in the actresses pregnancy?
    It is Chastity who is pregnant in real life not Charity.

Does any one know how, or when she will go ?

I've heard that Sadie's affair with Robert comes out when Jimmy runs down Debbie. Cain goes ballistic and tries to kill Jimmy and tells him about the affair and tells Andy he is going to be a dad. This is to all happen in the Woolpack, can't wait hope this is true.

that sounds great, i cant belive how brilliant emerdale has got over the last year i actually prefer it to eastenders and corrie these days

The missus watches is religiously, but I must confess I still know it as Emmerdale Farm and can vaguely remember Pat (Jack's wife) dying all those years ago

i used to hate emmerdale farm sounded boring so never got into it, i just started when jacks other wife got killed (what is it with his wives?)

Sadie and Cain team up

Emmerdale's nastiest characters will team up to wreak havoc on the King family.

Scheming Sadie King with join forces once again with Cain Dingle to enact their revenge on the family for casting them out.

The pair previously teamed up to frame Charity and ruin her wedding to Tom, causing her to leave the village and Sadie to be expelled from the family business.

Sadie, played by Patsy Kensit, will leave Emmerdale after she finds herself broke and ignored by all her friends and family - but plans to return.

She keeps in contact off-screen with Cain, played by Jeff Hordley, who has similarly been forced out of the village because of his connections with Sadie.

When the pair return, they put their formidable talents together and cause chaos, the Daily Star reports.

"She will prove the beauty and the brains, he will provide the criminal skills and the brawn," a soap insider told the newspaper.

should be interesting,i expect she'l have to sleep with him along the way too?!

Thread Information