Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Moira forgave Cain for trying to kill Ross for Debbie, his daughter who he would do anything for
    Thats one thing that will never make sense to me, when Moira first arrived she was just a normal warm loving wife who wouldn't look at scum like Cain. Yet now she every time she find s out Cains has battered, kidnapped or threatened somebody she doesn't even bat an eyelid. What makes Cain so appealing to Moira? His sense of humour? The fact he never smiles? The fact that if it was up to him, her daughter would be left to kill herself?
    I dont buy that Moira has changed Cain or made him more human, he really is at an age now when he should just calm down and leave behind the world of crime. Yet he still does these things, Moiras influence on Cain isnt working.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (01-07-2016), tammyy2j (03-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Moira forgave Cain for trying to kill Ross for Debbie, his daughter who he would do anything for
    Thats one thing that will never make sense to me, when Moira first arrived she was just a normal warm loving wife who wouldn't look at scum like Cain. Yet now she every time she find s out Cains has battered, kidnapped or threatened somebody she doesn't even bat an eyelid. What makes Cain so appealing to Moira? His sense of humour? The fact he never smiles? The fact that if it was up to him, her daughter would be left to kill herself?
    I dont buy that Moira has changed Cain or made him more human, he really is at an age now when he should just calm down and leave behind the world of crime. Yet he still does these things, Moiras influence on Cain isnt working.

Yes I never understood why Moira cheated on John with Cain but now I don't mind them as a couple but Cain will do anything for Debbie he should know Moira would do the same for her kids including Holly

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (11-07-2016), Pops1951 (23-08-2016)

Emmerdale's Cain Dingle gets tough with Kerry Wyatt in the New Year when he bans her from having any access to her grandson Kyle.

Cain (Jeff Hordley) has never been Kerry's biggest fan anyway, but he makes his drastic decision after a week of erratic behaviour from her pushes everyone to breaking point.

It all kicks off when Cain starts to interfere with Kerry's access to Kyle and she retaliates in pretty drastic fashion by vengefully (and drunkenly) setting fire to his caravan.

The scary incident horrifies the Dingle family when they spot the blaze and realise that an unwell Zak could be inside, sleeping off a cold.

Kerry Wyatt targets Cain Dingle's caravan in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Kerry Wyatt targets Cain Dingle's caravan in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Lisa Dingle battles with a caravan fire in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Cain Dingle battles the caravan fire in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Kerry's arson attack doesn't actually claim any lives (phew) and her luck is in when Zak covers for her over the blaze, letting everyone believe that he was responsible by leaving the hob on.

Just when everyone is getting over that drama, though, Kerry's catastrophic week continues as her own health takes another turn for the worse when she's out for a walk with Kyle.

When Kerry passes out and Kyle runs back to the café to get help, Zak and Cain both assume that Kerry must have fallen over while drunk. Finally losing faith in Kerry, Zak decides to tell Cain that she was the one who set fire to the caravan.

Kerry Wyatt's health takes a turn for the worse while she's out with Kyle in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Kerry Wyatt's health takes a turn for the worse while she's out with Kyle in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    By the time Kerry is found by her ex Dan Spencer, she's on the verge of hypothermia and needs emergency medical attention. Luckily, there is a bright side as the unfortunate incident could make Dan realise how much he still cares about Kerry after the weeks they've spent apart.

Not so prepared to consider things from Kerry's point of view, Cain finally bans her from seeing Kyle at all after the chaotic events of the last week.

When Dan tries to fiercely defend Kerry at the garage, Cain returns to his old ways by losing patience and punching him there and then. How will Kyle react to his dad's violent side when he witnesses the whole thing?

Digital Spy

cain gets close to person least expected so is it emma or kerry

Emmerdale's Chrissie White gets a taste of her own medicine next week as Cain Dingle finds a vicious way to blackmail her.

With Chrissie hugely concerned for the safety of her son Lachlan as he remains locked up in Youth Offenders, cunning Cain (Jeff Hordley) decides to make her pay for his protection.

After Lachlan gets viciously attacked on two separate occasions, Cain confronts Chrissie (Louise Marwood) and orders her to hand over her share of the garage – otherwise her defenceless son will pay the price.

Lawrence White and Ronnie Hale are both horrified when they find out that Lachlan has been targeted twice and that Cain could be behind it.

Rebecca is more sceptical and reckons that Cain is just bluffing, but it's clear that he's really not messing around when he later pays a terrifying visit to Lachlan.

Cain warns Lachlan to take his advice or die, and it doesn't take long before the Whites receive the upsetting news that he's been beaten up for a third time.

Finally accepting defeat, Chrissie signs over the garage to Cain, but is later hit with another major curveball when she goes to see Lachlan and he makes a very unexpected confession...

The wrangle for the garage is just part of a dramatic week for the Whites, as Lachlan is also back in court over Lawrence's shooting and the clever cover-up that followed.

With time running out to get Lachlan off the hook, Lawrence makes a last-minute plan to take the blame for everything.

Stunned by Lawrence's crazy idea, Ronnie desperately wants him to reconsider and ends up locking him up in Home Farm so that he can't be in court.

Ronnie regrets his intervention when he fears that the stress of the situation has caused Lawrence to suffer another heart attack in the locked room, but is everything as it seems?

And what will Lachlan's fate be in court?

Digital Spy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I agree it has to be either Emma or Kerry.

Bit stupid considering that Cain dumped Charity because he realised that Moira was 'the love of his life' and now he is getting his head turned by someone else

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I would never have thought Harriet, they seem very wrong but I laugh at him hiding in the church for the service

no believes cain he rogering the vicar

Emmerdale boss on Cain and Harriet – I just liked the idea of the angel and the devil having sex!
    Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has revealed why he’s put Cain Dingle and Harriet Finch together – he loves the idea of the angel and the devil having sex!
    The two villagers have struck up an unlikely romance lately and it will turn into a full blown relationship but Iain says Moira Dingle will always be Cain’s true love.
    He told us: “Harriet is somebody who is on her own, she’s an intelligent, feisty, attractive woman and there’s come a point in her life where she’s thinking ‘what the hell am I doing here?’.
    “Often when people reach that crossroads in their life they do something horribly unsuitable, so we thought who is more unsuitable for her than Cain?
    “Also, he’s had his heart broken by Moira so we think Cain is a proud man and there’s a limit to the amount of times you can go knocking on the same door and having it shut in your face before you make the conscious decision to move forward.
    “We thought it would be funny and made sense with both their characters, also, I just liked the idea of the angel and the devil having sex!
    “Call me a weirdo if you like but it seemed like a good idea and the stuff coming up is sexy, funny and puts a smile on Cain’s face for the first time in months.
    “Moira will always be the love of his life, I have to stress that, but Cain and Harriet is just a fun, sexy interlude which turns into something more.
    “It’s not just a bit of fun, it will take on a more serious tone as it progresses. I totally love it.”

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (01-05-2017), Sheeratty (01-05-2017)

Thread Information