Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

EMMERDALE’S hottest villain Cain Dingle will make a shock return to the village this spring.

And he will cause mayhem, not least with the King brothers who have a score to settle.

Cain – played by Jeff Hordley, 38 – fled in 2006 with a stack of cash after kidnapping Tom and Sadie King.

Now he is sure to cause new chaos, with his daughter Debbie (Charley Webb, 20) caught up in a bitter custody battle for her daughter Sarah and the King brothers hell-bent on revenge for taking their cash.

But a reunion with his family is prevented when Cain is arrested on his way back.

“I am really looking forward to returning to Emmerdale,” said Jeff.

“The storylines are a perfect way to bring him back to the heart of the Dingle clan where he belongs.”

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    This spoiler opens up a whole lot of storylines.

So Debbie is in prison probably for the Shane storyline, presumably so are Jasmine and Eli.

That means Ross is out so I wonder what happens between him and Ms Windsor-Dingle.

What about poor Moron Dingle sorry I mean Marlon
    I was thinking the same thing. I hope Jasmine gets sent down for it. The thing was down to her stupidity and insistence on going out with anyman who so much as blinks at her. Debbie needs Charity to save her! The more Dingles the better!

It'd be brilliant if they could get Charity back aswell. Whats Emma Atkins up to these days anyway? I can't recall seeing her on much since she left.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

If June Brown can get John Altman back as her son Nick, perhaps Jeff Hordley can ask for Charity to come back too

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    It'd be brilliant if they could get Charity back aswell. Whats Emma Atkins up to these days anyway? I can't recall seeing her on much since she left.
    Maybe shes doing theatre?

well it all sounds good
    Maisie Mouse

In Emmerdale, meanwhile, Debbie (Charley Webb) hears about Cain's (Jeff Hordley) arrest at the port and is ready to give up on her attempts to be released from prison. Her hot-shot solicitor Theo Hawkins (Tom Knight) hands her a mobile phone and tells her to wait for a call from Cain. Noticing a message, she returns the call and hears Jasmine (Jenna-Louise Coleman) at the other end. Debbie instructs her lover to stay where she is and as they swear their allegiance to each other, Debbie hears Sandy (Freddie Jones) in the background. Just how long can Sandy keep Jasmine hidden?

The following day, Debbie attends court for her preliminary hearing. With some last-minute evidence having come to light, Debbie's charge is upped to murder...

How would Debbie find out about Cain's arrest?

maybe the police mention it to her?
    Maisie Mouse

I was on iplayer yesterday and there was a picture of Emma Atkins on Doctors last week so looks like shes still acting!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Emmerdale actor Jeff Hordley has revealed his excitement to be returning to the ITV soap.

In January, producers announced the 38-year-old's comeback to the Yorkshire-based serial drama as bad boy Cain Dingle.

Next week, Hordley returns to the soap's set in Leeds where he begins filming for his reappearance in the village, which is due to air at the end of April.

Speaking of his return, he told The Citizen: "I always said I wanted to keep the part open. That's why Cain wasn't killed off. I'm really looking forward to going back.

"It'll be great to see my old friends and Cain was such a great character to play. Filming starts next week, the same week my current play opens. It's going to be brilliant - tiring, but brilliant."

"I've not played a bad guy like him since I left. My other roles haven't been that sort of character at all. The only one with a hint of evil is my current part in The Caretaker."

Hordley appears in Nobel Prize-winning writer Harold Pinter's play The Caretaker at the Bolton Octagon from next week, in which he plays a builder called Mick.

He added: "The stage roles have all been a real test for me and I hope to continue them, filming permitting, when I'm back in Emmerdale."

Hordley will continue filming with Emmerdale during the day and performing at the theatre in the evenings.

Cain's return to Yorkshire is scheduled to air the week commencing April 28. Kitty McGeever's first scenes as blind character Lizzie Lakely are also planned for the same week.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-03-2009)

Thread Information