Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I can see Sadie doing this just to spite him. Shes always trying to rub somebody up the wrong way, as if to try and prove her world dominance ( yeah right, as if thats going to happen Sadie!!)

In an interview with Jeff Hordley, he gets asked "Does Cain go out in a blaze of glory or does he get his comeuppance?" - Jeff Hordley replies, "I can't say anything about that. I'd love to but I can't. And who knows? If the door's been left open I might come back....."

Obviously playing things pretty close to their chests.
    Knowing Emmerdale it will be spectacular. I read sometime ago that
    Spoiler:
    there is a car crash where Sadie and Cain are arguing and the car crashes. Sadie dies and Cain runs.
    I think that this may now of changed and I get the impression that there could be a whodunnit..
    Hope he will return one day, like the perverbal bad penny!!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I really hope they don't kill him off - hes been such a great character, I'd love to see him have a great exit, without his death being involved.

A whodunnit sounds ok, but then Cain would be at the top of the list as the likely suspect, especially if it involved Sadie's death so not sure how I would like to see him go to be honest.
    Last edited by Jojo; 04-08-2006 at 14:57.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    IA whodunnit sounds ok, but then Cain would be at the top of the list as the likely suspect, especially if it involved Sadie's death so not sure how I would like to see him go to be honest.
    My top suspect would be Matt or Tom even, as they have both recently threatened her.
    I think Cain's exit would probably have something to do with the Show house collapse, Jasmine and Debbie, possibly Alice as well. Thinking about it, it would probably more likely be something to do with Debbie as she has sworn revenge on him..
    Last edited by Babe14; 05-08-2006 at 08:43.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

Emmerdale bad boy Cain Dingle is to make a whirlwind comeback to the village in April after a three-year break, with money to burn and scores to settle.

Signalling his return from afar, Cain - played by 38-year-old Jeff Hordley - sends a high-profile solicitor to the Yorkshire Dales in the hope of securing his daughter Debbie's (Charley Webb) release from prison. Cain's journey, however, doesn't go as smoothly as planned when he's arrested on his way back to the village.

Hordley initially quit his rural role back in April 2006 to pursue other projects. His storyline saw Cain bow out of the serial drama following the character's successful kidnap and extortion plot involving Tom (Ken Farrington) and Sadie King (Patsy Kensit).

Speaking of his decision to return, Hordley said: "I am really looking forward to returning to Emmerdale. The storylines that lead to Cain’s return are in keeping with his character and a perfect way to bring him back to the heart of the Dingle clan where he belongs."

Series producer Anita Turner added: "I'm delighted to welcome Jeff back to the show. This storyline presented the exciting opportunity in which to reintroduce Cain. Debbie will be going through hell in the next few months and it’s such a boost to have her dad fighting alongside her."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-01-2009), pinkles14 (13-01-2009), RuebenClara (13-01-2009), tammyy2j (12-01-2009)

This spoiler opens up a whole lot of storylines.

So Debbie is in prison probably for the Shane storyline, presumably so are Jasmine and Eli.

That means Ross is out so I wonder what happens between him and Ms Windsor-Dingle.

What about poor Moron Dingle sorry I mean Marlon
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

There are rumours that Donna uncovers the truth about Shane's murder but Jasmine does a runner and Eli and Debbie get sent down.

I'm glad Cain returns hopefully Charity will as well

This is great news! something to get us interested in the show again
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

forget about Cain, it's Charity they want to get back!!!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Best news since I heard they were killing off Matthew King RIP
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    forget about Cain, it's Charity they want to get back!!!
    I second that!

Thread Information