Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

Cain goes to prison for Alice's murder, so that Sam can stay a free man and look after the baby

Quote Originally Posted by blondie75
    Cain goes to prison for Alice's murder, so that Sam can stay a free man and look after the baby
    I read this in the ITV spoilers. If true it shows a remarkable side to Cain
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

This is the spoiler I have read about Cain (DS)

Spoiler:
    The pressure builds at the Dingles and Zak calls a Dingle Court realising someone is going to have to own up to get them out of the situation. Insisting that Samson needs his father out of prison, both Marlon and Zak step forward. Zak is determined it should be him until, to everyone’s shock, Cain insists that he will go to prison for Alice’s death. Will the Dingles let him take the blame?
    The Dingles are questioned about Alice’s murder. Sam and Lisa stay quiet but Marlon lets slip about Cain’s involvement. Later, Cain is interrogated and says that he killed Alice. Zak is the final person to be questioned. Will he stick with the same story or take the blame himself?

If true then this could be his exit, in which case my latest theory about Sadie's exit could come true (she hopes, crossing everything) Also Sadie will be left to battle the Kings all by herself..ah shame

My theory about the tragic and premature death of Alice is that maybe all the Dingles step forward and claim that they were responsible for killing Alice. This way no one may go to jail and horrible Martin will end up with egg on his face
    Last edited by Babe14; 01-08-2006 at 12:25.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I thought this was really honourable and genuine. I also think its probably also because he has been feeling broody about being a dad again, so the idea of Samson being without both his parents would have stirred the good stuff inside of him - go Cain

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I read this in the ITV spoilers. If true it shows a remarkable side to Cain
    i think they should do that insted of getting him killed of i quite like cain

thank you ems for making the banner

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've read that all of the Dingles say they assisted Alice, even after Cain steps forward to take the rap for it, but his story is the only one that stays constant throughout questioning and although they believe it isn't Cain, they charge him for the offence and Zak tells him how proud he is of him as they take him away. I don't know if this is how he leaves though as he isn't due to leave for another month is he?

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I've read that all of the Dingles say they assisted Alice, even after Cain steps forward to take the rap for it,
    This is exactly what I thought would happen, reason being that the Dingles always stick together in a crisis no matter what. At the moment Cain is out of favour with the Dingles but once he steps forward and claims that he was the one who killed Alice he will be welcomed back into the fold. Also this would be a good outcome for the storyline where in actual fact no one goes to prison for killing Alice and Martin gets egg all over his face. I hope this is the direction in which things are going.
    Cain is a big softy deep down, you could see this the other night when he went up to the Dingles to see if there was anything he could do.

I don't know if this is how he leaves though as he isn't due to leave for another month is he?
    Unless things have chnaged I didn't think Cain was leaving until September along with Patsy Kensit.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Unless things have chnaged I didn't think Cain was leaving until September along with Patsy Kensit.
    Thats what I thought too Babe, so you could be right and maybe the case gets thrown out as although from the PM they know that it was a morphine overdose that she died from, because they are all fessing up to it etc they can't really prove who was actually responsible so are unable to go ahead with any proceedings.

That is the thing with the Dingles - it doesn't matter what happens, they always stick together in a crisis - I read that when Cain realises that Jasmine really is pregnant he wants her to keep it and wants to bring the baby up with her, but Sadie gives Jasmine the money for a termination - Jasmine has the termination and Cain is gutted - but its all heading for a showdown between them, which I think will be more likely ways for him to leave, rather than just disappearing to jail. Hes been too big a character for that to happen to.
    Last edited by Jojo; 04-08-2006 at 11:57.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I read that when Cain realises that Jasmine really is pregnant he wants her to keep it and wants to bring the baby up with her, but Sadie gives Jasmine the money for a termination - Jasmine has the termination and Cain is gutted - but its all heading for a showdown between them, which I think will be more likely ways for him to leave, rather than just disappearing to jail. Hes been too big a character for that to happen to.
    I've read all that too and yes Cain is a great character and I am sad to see him go espec as we are now seeing a whole new side to the character. A reason I can see for Sadie giving Jasmine the money for the abortion is to get back at Cain, maybe he backs out of their plan to get back at the Kings and tells Sadie she's on her own? There again Sadie probably is just doing it to be a b"""" as usual.

I think that Sadie's exit is going to be a very good one with lots of "suspects"
    I hope that the exit they have planned for Cain is a good one and that he isn't killed off. I would love it if Jeff decided to return sometime in the future, but I doubt he will

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I've read all that too and yes Cain is a great character and I am sad to see him go espec as we are now seeing a whole new side to the character. A reason I can see for Sadie giving Jasmine the money for the abortion is to get back at Cain, maybe he backs out of their plan to get back at the Kings and tells Sadie she's on her own? There again Sadie probably is just doing it to be a b"""" as usual.

I think that Sadie's exit is going to be a very good one with lots of "suspects"
    I hope that the exit they have planned for Cain is a good one and that he isn't killed off. I would love it if Jeff decided to return sometime in the future, but I doubt he will
    I can see Sadie doing this just to spite him. Shes always trying to rub somebody up the wrong way, as if to try and prove her world dominance ( yeah right, as if thats going to happen Sadie!!)

In an interview with Jeff Hordley, he gets asked "Does Cain go out in a blaze of glory or does he get his comeuppance?" - Jeff Hordley replies, "I can't say anything about that. I'd love to but I can't. And who knows? If the door's been left open I might come back....."

Obviously playing things pretty close to their chests.
    Last edited by Jojo; 04-08-2006 at 12:40.

Thread Information