Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley)

no wonder the dingles went mad after all cain is out there looking for his grandaughter and when he doesnt find her she's happy about it. weird

apperently Cain just missed Emily when he said he was bringing her home. it said in the sun mag.
    Thats when Lisa and Debbie have a fight and debbie gets through out on the streets.

Jeff Hordley quits 'Emmerdale'

Actor Jeff Hordley has confirmed he is to leave Emmerdale later this year with the door being left open for a possible return in the future.

Jeff has played ruthless hard man Cain Dingle since March 2000 and has been involved in some of the show’s biggest storylines in the past six years, including his affair with Angie Reynolds (Freya Copeland) - which resulted in her dying in his arms - discovering he was Debbie’s (Charley Webb) father; numerous scrapes with the law including a spell behind bars, and his volatile on/off relationship with Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins).

There is a dramatic time ahead for Cain as he becomes determined to seek revenge on Debbie for giving up his grand-daughter Sarah.

Of his departure, Jeff said: “I’ve had a great time on Emmerdale and feel privileged to have been given so many fantastic storylines, but after six years playing Cain I am keen to pursue other projects.”

Kathleen Beedles, Series Producer added: “Jeff is an extremely talented actor and a well respected member of the cast and we are very sorry to see him go. We wish him the best of luck for the future.”

Cain Dingle will remain on-screen until autumn 2006.

I've known about this for a while and also how he may leave.

I liked the character cain but he has been in Emmerdale very little lately and when he does appear it is only a very brief appearance, so therefore I think that this is the right decision for him to leave.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

good luck to him he is making the right decision
    Last edited by dddMac1; 18-04-2006 at 15:30.

I have heard about this for a while. I heard his exit involved Sadie though but if it involves revenge on Debbie for giving up Sarah, i think it would be more interesting.
    Whatever happens, he is sure to go out with a bang

cain in pain

Cain Dingle fled the village recently after his fling with Jasmine Thomas was exposed and he was disowned by the Dingles. And it's going to come to light that the JCB incident, masterminded by Sadie King but implemented by Cain, is what caused the horrific show home collapse.

But if you think Cain is going to get away with yet another terrible crime then think again. The bad boy Dingle is going to more than pay for his sins as his past actions catch up with him – and we will be seeing a new side to Cain, the vulnerable one!

Cain’s already hurting thanks to losing the love of his daughter Debbie once and for all. But a new crisis is going to throw his world into a tailspin and Cain will be in for more pain and suffering. And it’s nothing less than he deserves….

(from itv website)

I think that Jimmy or Matthew gets him killed then again i do know that his exit will be with Sadie

When did the JCB get driven into the show home? Surely it wouldn't take very long i reality for an explosion to occur under those circumstances.

As far as I know Cain isn't being killed off.

Spoiler:
    Cain ends up fleeing the village and it doesn't look like he will be back

That's the last I read think it was ITV or DS

Also heard sometime ago:

Spoiler:
    Sadie and Cain have a car crash. Sadie dies and Cain flees the village

However things may well change and Matt may be responsible for his "departure" as I can't see Matt taking things lightly, espec if things turn out bad for his brother Jimmy, then Matt will want ot make Cain pay in blood and Possibly Sadie to.
    Last edited by Babe14; 19-07-2006 at 10:50.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information