Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funeral of a much loved character in 20th anniversary episode!!!

Just read the austrailian website for what's happening next week there and Karl dies of a heartache on his own on a country road, so that should be aired here in about 3 months time.
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

yeah i have just read on the aussie neighbours that Karl dies of an Heartack but no one knows.

so how far ahead are australia with the epidsodes does anyone know?

Two Months

oh thanks -ive been wondering for ages!

In episodes airing in oz next week Karl has a heart attack on a country road! He rings both susan and then izzy, he gets through to Susan and tells her he loves her and is sorry for all he has done to her, and leaves a message on Izzy's phone. He is later found and revived. Izzy and Susan are set to have a major cat fight when Izzy realises Karl phoned Susan before her!!!!

Not sure what the outcome of all this will be! Will Karl and Susan ever get back together? (apparantly yes - eventually) Will Karl ever find out about the baby? (nobody seems to have any clue on this one at all). Guess we can only wait and see.

Rumour has it that old lou will be the long-time cast member to pop his clogs and float off to that big ol' house in the sky.

In the episodes airing here at the mo Gus dies in the fire, Lana leaves to return to Canada.

You can get all this info and more from the official erinsborough site

why dont they gives us a break up of whats happening each day in neighbours like they do for australia?

yeh i know but its not as good and as detailed as the australia one although i guess it is a australian soap!
    no, karl dies in aus next week so he'll go from our screens in about 2 months. suse says she loves karl but wont act on her feelings and, yes im like 80% sure karl finds out about the baby - one way or another. hope that helps!!!

omg neighbours has been so good latley can't wait 4 the climax of the whole izzy, karl and susan ting.

i know - its great and rather dramatic for 5:30 i mean im not complaining or anything - quite the opposite in fact i love it at the moment!

Thread Information