Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you going for your holidays 2009?

I love the fireworks

Ive been there so many times in 95, 97, 99, 02, 03, 06 and 08!

I went to Florida last summer. We were there for the July 4th celebrations but the weather wasn't good so we watched the fireworks from our hotel.

We stayed at the International Plaza & Spa off I-Drive. Gorgeous hotel, pools and gardens. Every night we saw the fireworks from Seaworld (our hotel looked out over the park) and the other parks.

We didn't do the water parks (I'm not a fan of swimming and water) or MGM. I loved Animal Kingdom. My sister is disabled so she got a red card from hospitality at the park gates. It meant we could jump to the front of the queue on rides and attractions Much better than waiting two hours for a safari, we only waited ten minutes. Being disabled comes in useful for some things

Going to Spain on sunday Will be going somewhere in England aswell later on in the summer, but Spain should be good

Sig dedicated to Charley

Weather is Spain is brilliant at the moment - where in Spain are you going? Costa or some swank city like Barcelona or Madrid?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Weather is Spain is brilliant at the moment - where in Spain are you going? Costa or some swank city like Barcelona or Madrid?
    Almeria - thats all i know you might know more about it than me

Sig dedicated to Charley

Almeira is a lovely region, I have been through it, it is not too far from where I have my apartment. You will have a brilliant time, I am sure

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-05-2009)

Have a good time vicky.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (14-05-2009)

Thanks, the place we are staying apparently doesnt have much around it, all the bars etc are like a ten min walk maybe a bit longer but dad has loads of friends out there so we will more than likely spend more time with them than at the appartment we are in, one of his friends has a massive place up in the mountains it has a pool, a crazy golf course, billiards table, a bar right by the pool, snooker and pool tables, full size bowling ally and some other stuff that i dont remember. It looks massive from videos i have seen but the pool is really all i am interested in

Sig dedicated to Charley

Have a good time Vicky!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (25-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerpip View Post
    Disney world - Florida, again! YAY!
    We are total Disney & Epcot freaks and love to do the parks (Universal Studios, Busch Gardens in Tampa etc..- there's so much to do over there, and have fun - not to mention the weather is usually sunny (if sometimes in the summer, a little damp too - well it is a bit tropical!)
    Our family have been all around the world and we have travelled extensively over the years - yet we still return every year, to Florida!
    Are there any more Disney freaks here?
    We did Disneyland Paris once - and hated it! People smoking in the lines, and the weather - brrr... no way jose'....
    *T*

hope you have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerpip View Post
    Its great to know that we are not alone in our Disney'isms... we are just mad for it, and Florida, and have been going every year since 1983...
    wow cant believe youve been that many times! im so jealous, i really want to go!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information