Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you going for your holidays 2009?

Where are you going for your holidays 2009?

Thought I'd start a new thread for 2009!

Where you off to this year?

Just booked my holiday with friends! Six of us are going to Ibizia for a week in July, got it for just £287 per person! Bargain! Bring on the boozing, clubbing and hangovers

Im going with 4 other girlfriends to Zante for 2 weeks in June/July - £350 each (without travel insurance - which i need to sort out seperately) self catering
    CANT WAIT

Wow thats dead good

We are already on about looking to go away to but my friend mentioned like between £300 -£400 for a week, it would be better if we could getter cheaper, but then again I havent looked it was just this one girl
    I wouldnt have a clue where to look

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Im going with 4 other girlfriends to Zante for 2 weeks in June/July - £350 each (without travel insurance - which i need to sort out seperately) self catering
    CANT WAIT
    OMG that is an amazing deal Layne!!!! wish i'd seen that! would have loved to have gone for 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Wow thats dead good

We are already on about looking to go away to but my friend mentioned like between £300 -£400 for a week, it would be better if we could getter cheaper, but then again I havent looked it was just this one girl
    I wouldnt have a clue where to look
    just keep going into holiday shops and asking for cheap deals, they change every day so sooner or later you'll get a bargain! You all just have to be prepared to act fast when you find a deal!

Yeh, we were pretty suprised by it, but i didn't realise how good it was until i compared prices with others! We did it through Co-op travel
    And we're not staying in the clubbing town, but its the next town and its only a couple of miles away
    Ive got a feeling though after 2 weeks with one another - we'll want to come home!

Try the Travel supermarket.com for deals. I got a holiday in Zante £300 cheaper than if I paid it by the travel agents. If you are willing to wait for last minute deals you could hold on to your cash just now and book some where you fly within couple of days of your booking. Me and a mate went to Ibiza (San Antionio) a few years back we booked the holiday on the Monday and flew out on the Saturday two weeks for £128 each. If you're not too fussed on five star accomodation as long as you have a bed to lay your drunk head this is the way to do it when your young, live life to the full.

Bryan make sure you go to Cala Basa beach. and get in a couple of raves, even if you hate the music go the atmostphere and the foam party. There is nothing like go home on a spanish bus at 6am soaking wet.

Layne I went to Alykanas, which was very quiet no clubs best place to go is Laganas that's like falarki make sure you go to the waterpark.

I'm so jealous I doubt I'll get a holiday this year unless I get full-time or win the lottery.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I don't think i'm going away either, i think i need to find a job for the whole summer as otherwise there is no way i can get through the next couple of years of my studying.

You never know though.

As per the last 3 years.. I am going to Germany again.. I love it there and I don't mind going every year... we have to see the Grandparents
    Super Mod

I have already booked the summer hols back in Spain again. I suppose when you own property abroad you need to keep going there. Holidays somewhere else will have to wait until I am permanently living there, but then I have got a beach and loads of bars within yards, so I am quite happy to wait to see other places.

Thread Information