Thread: X-rated love triangle rocks Hollyoaks

X-rated love triangle rocks Hollyoaks

AN X-rated love triangle rocks Hollyoaks.

Nancy Hayton romps with boyfriend Ravi Roy and pal Kris Fisher.

The babe slips between the sheets with Kris behind her boyfriend’s back.

And to make matters even more complicated, bisexual Kris (Gerard McCarthy, 27) later enjoys secret nookie with Ravi too.

Fans know that Ravi (Stephen Uppal) is also bisexual but has been pretending he is straight ever since he started his romance with Nancy (Jessica Fox, 24).

Gerard said: “There are no emotions involved on Kris’s part. He fancies Ravi and his liaison with Nancy only happened because they had too much to drink.”

Kris’s raunchy antics cause chaos for the couple and they split up next week.

An insider said: “Who would have thought Kris would be at the centre of such a twisted triangle?

“He eventually helps the two of them get back together but then gets an attack of the green-eyed monster.

“You can bet this won’t be the last of this weird love affair.”
    I think Nancy and Kris would make a great couple - i'm not really keen on Ravi or his family to be honest

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

desire786 (01-02-2009)

I dont like Nancy and Ravi as a couple at all. I always thought she would get with Russ.

Sexy Carmel McQueen has no idea what’s going on between Kris Fisher and Ravi Roy when she tries to convince them to have an all-over body wax.

The dizzy blonde, who is running a special pampering day at the salon, manages to persuade good friend Nancy Hayton to send along her boyfriend Ravi in a bid to boost business.

Naughty Nancy then takes the opportunity to ring up Kris for an afternoon of passion – but the randy bisexual decides to continue pursuing her boyfriend instead.

So he crashes in on Ravi’s pampering session – and cheekily agrees with Carmel that he should definitely go for the full wax.

A Hollyoaks insider said: “Nancy and Ravi have no idea they’ve both slept with Kris behind each other’s backs.

“And Kris is loving it. Ravi has always been the one he wants so he starts to use his one-night stand with Nancy to
    his advantage.

“But Ravi deeply regrets their encounter. And he is intent on making a go of his relationship with Nancy.

“But like most things in Hollyoaks, it won’t be long before the whole truth comes out.”

Fans can catch Kris in action as he tries to seduce Ravi on February 9.

Hollyoaks' Nancy's (Jessica Fox) world is about to come crumbling down around her when, in a fortnight's time, she walks in on her boyfriend Ravi (Stephen Uppal) in an embrace with her lover, Kris (Gerard McCarthy).

After having heard from Russ (Stuart Manning) that Ravi made a pass at him a few months ago, Nancy's distraught by the news. Russ, however, tries to reason with her - she's the one that's been having an affair! Trying to take control of the situation, Nancy tracks Ravi down to talk things through with him. She's left reeling, though, by his admission that he's bisexual.

Nancy then heads over to see Kris, who confesses that he loves her. Despite his shock revelation, Nancy's already made up her mind - she wants to make a go of things with Ravi. Kris is left heartbroken when Nancy walks out of his life.

Kris seeks solace in Ravi at The Loft and before they know it, their talk turns to a frenzied passion which is suddenly interrupted by Nancy walking in on them.
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 09-03-2009 at 16:23.

TEMPERS flare when Nancy Hayton finds out her fella Ravi Roy has been playing away…with her secret lover, Kris Fisher.

Jessica Fox, who playes fiery trainee teacher Nancy said: “Nancy is gutted when she walks in to find Ravi and Kris together.

“She’s torn between them and can’t decide which one she wants, so she chooses both. But the new arrangement soon causes friction.”

Fans will see the steamy action unfold this week on channel 4

Hollyoaks' Nancy Hayton - played by Jessica Fox - has been living in ignorant bliss for the past number of weeks, as she's continued her secret liaisons with both men in her life - boyfriend Ravi (Stephen Uppal) and bit on the side Kris (Gerard McCarthy). Unbeknown to Nancy, though, Ravi and Kris have been engaging in their own secret rendezvous. Just what will Nancy say when she rumbles their secret? We gave Jessica a call to find out more about the reveal and the threesome's surprising pact.

Nancy finally catches Ravi and Kris at it in The Loft…
    "At that point, Nancy's going to break up with Ravi as she's decided that she wants to be with Kris. Kris declared his love for her and shocked Nancy into thinking she feels the same way back. She then can't believe it that she finds Kris snogging her boyfriend!"

In the aftermath of the revelation, what happens?
    "I thought she'd be flying in there, fists flailing, but this has completely stumped her. For the first time ever, Nancy has nothing to say. She just bolts."

Did you not think it strange that she doesn't lash out at one of them?
    "Well, we spoke about it and we agreed that it's great that for the first time ever, she ends up speechless. She's always got a comeback for everyone, but in this case she just doesn't do anything. We just went the pure shock factor and tried to put across that everyone's been sleeping with each other, so we've really go no right to be angry with each other."

What happens instead?
    "She goes to The Dog and runs into Hannah's arms. She doesn't quite tell her the whole story, but then Kris announces to the room that Nancy's been at it, too."

Then there's a shocking decision made…
    "Yeah, I couldn't believe this bit! Nancy, Ravi and Kris decide that they're going to carry on as they were before, but with each other's consent! No words could describe how I felt when I read it for the first time! There's no such things as a threesome in Hollyoaks at 6.30pm, so they went for this three-way relationship idea. She's not comfortable in the slightest, though. Throughout the week, though, Nancy finds the whole situation too difficult and calls it quits quite quickly."

Does she know who or what she wants?
    "I think she just wants a boyfriend and someone who'll love and look after her. Deep down, she wants that security which a conventional relationship brings as she hasn't had that for so long. Everyone around her dies! What she doesn't realise is that she has a potential relationship right under her nose."

Who with?
    "Russ! I don't think it's occurred to either of them that they could be something more and they're perfect for each other…"

What was your first reaction to this storyline?
    "Bryan [Kirkwood] told me that we were going to do a storyline with Kris and Nancy, and I was pleased because I always thought Nancy and Kris would go well together. Then he went on to say that she'd be involved with Ravi at the same time. I was quite shocked to be honest! Nancy's never cheated on anyone in her life because that's not who she is. But Bryan said to me 'we're going to have a lot of fun with this and I want it to be like a Carry On with loads of door-shutting and times when you don't know who's going to get caught'. So that's what we went for in the end."

Thread Information