Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle

Yeah I know you dont want it to be too short but at the same time I think its at the point now wher eit is dragging and needs to coem out

How long has this been going on though? It was obvious from the start that Danielle was Ronnie's daughter. Way too obvious. It's beyond tedious now.

I don't think anyone on this forum has commented on Lauren's acting.
    Thanks CrazyLea

But then again maybe it was obvious to us, cos I mean look at us we are always on here speculating about soaps so always have more of an eye out for these things, it might have been more of a shock to others

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    But then again maybe it was obvious to us, cos I mean look at us we are always on here speculating about soaps so always have more of an eye out for these things, it might have been more of a shock to others
    yeh i think it was more obvious to us cos as soon as we heard about danielle we all starting assuming she would be ronnies daughter, but when she first came on screen and i told my dad he wouldnt believe me so i dont think it was obvious to everyone from the start! although it was quite a while ago when we found out on screen for definte that danielle is ronnies daughter

i heard that danielle tells stacey that ronnie is her mum after she tells stacey about being pregnant and the abortion, dont know whether thats true though cos i dont remember seeing anywhere definte confirming this. dont think ronnie will find out for quite a while or if she does i dont think it will be danielle that tells her. also i think archie leaves in about june/july time so i think this must play some part in him leaving so i cant see it coming out just yet
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Anybody interested in this storyline can go on holiday for 2 weeks it seems . As we saw tonite Danielle`s abortion appointment isn`t until 4/5 thFebruary . The big reveal better be good well I have seen enough threads about this on so many forums . It reminds me of the end of Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes no one could predict those two endings and Tony Jordan had a hand in those shows aswell . I wonder if he will have an imput into this storyline . nice ending for both Ronnie and Danielle , I can`t see them carrying on as mother and daughter in the usual sense. I can see alot of conflict between the two of them Ronnie will treat her as a baby spoiled rotten never letting her out of her sight . While Danielle will want to be like Ronnie strong and confident .If danielle is still here in a years time then I can see her a totally different character , Everybody has tried to guess what will happen I wouldn`t mind to bet there will still be a suprising twist in the tale . I also reckon this Gareth character we hear about has Downs Syndrome either that learning problems . This Andy guy look like what people would look like on the Archers .

Ronnie and Danielle: The Reveal

Over the past few weeks, I've had hoards of e-mails all asking the same question: when will Danielle tell Ronnie she's her daughter?

The forums have also been a hive of activity surrounding the reveal, with rumours galore as to when and how Danielle (Lauren Crace) will come clean with Ronnie (Samantha Janus) and what the repercussions of the revelation will be on all those concerned.

Discussions have included how Danielle should tell Ronnie; how Ronnie could react; plenty of rumours that Glenda (Ronnie and Roxy's mum and Archie's ex-wife) may have been Danielle's foster mother; speculation that mother and daughter will live happily ever after, rumours that someone might kick the bucket; and suggestions as to what music the producers will settle on for the episode in question.

The storyline has been running for quite some time now and a fair few viewers are becoming a little frustrated by the lack of a resolve. I'm sure plenty of fans have been shouting expletives at the TV to the tune of 'why the hell don't you just tell her?!' I, on occasion, have been one said Walfordite.

Well, to answer the most common question of them all, I can confirm that Danielle will finally reveal her secret to Ronnie within the next few months. Vague, I know, but they really are keeping this one quiet!

Details as to the makeup of the episode, though, are being kept a closely guarded secret, which producers are understandably hoping will remain under wraps until the episode transmits. All I can say for now is that, in my opinion, it will have been worth the wait.

An Elstree source this afternoon told me: "Everyone's thrilled that the storyline's creating such a buzz. We're loving the speculation as to what might happen when Ronnie finds out that she's been living on the same Square as her daughter for the last six months."

They added: "We can't wait to see it on screen. Everyone's hoping that viewers will be as shocked as we were when we heard how the story unfolds."

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    plenty of rumours that Glenda (Ronnie and Roxy's mum and Archie's ex-wife) may have been Danielle's foster mother
    i doubt glenda was her foster mother cos hasnt her foster mum died and im pretty sure glenda is still alive cos if she wasnt wouldnt roxy and ronnie know about it?

I can confirm that Danielle will finally reveal her secret to Ronnie within the next few months.
    so does that mean that danielle actually tells ronnie and that ronnie doesnt find out from someone else?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Another couple of months? It's dragged on way too long. I wouldn't mind if it hadn't have been obvious from the moment Danielle arrived.
    Thanks CrazyLea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (03-02-2009)

To be honest, I am now absolutely bored with this and don't give a damn anymore when and how she tells Ronnie and whether that is the first Ronnie learns about her daughter still being alive. There have been ample opportunities for Danielle to tell her and they could have kept it secret from the others, especially Archie and had some fun. Not this drawn out tosh

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (27-01-2009)

Icemaiden Ronnie Mitchell helps troubled teen Danielle Jones abort her baby not realising the tot is her granddaughter.

The fiery blonde does not know Danielle is the daughter she gave up as a teenager.

Danielle – played by Lauren Crace, 22 – has been secretly trying to befriend her mum but it’s Ronnie (Sam Janus, 36) who persuades her to have an abortion.

A show insider said: “Ronnie has no idea she has helped get rid of her granddaughter.

“She’ll be devastated when she finds out.”

Thread Information