Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle

i do really hate the way the scriptwriters have handled this story.its very good at the moment and i for one is hooked on EE right now. and then they have to go and kill her off.whats the point of dragging it for so long and then for her to die just as ronnie finds out.

he only way they can now make it up is having a good reason for killing her off which will be ronnie gettin together with janine and framing archie for killing danielle. even thpugh she knows he is innocent!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ????? For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (28-03-2009)

just bought whats on tv and it says that it is under wraps how she dies! but archie goes has far has preparing a wire cable to strangle her but changes his mind! so i guess were never going to find out

when is sharon marshall on this morning?
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

do u have scans on the magazine?
    If u do can u put them up

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    she screams it out at the wedding stacey and ronnie chase after her at the train station and bang she is gone in front of their eyes

OOOOH yea,,, she could have tripped,, and fell in front of the train,,, it does not mean sucide or murder,,,

Got the mag today , as posted above he has a wire but can't go through with it. He gives her a load of money to go away, but after the wedding she sneeks back into the QV and hides. Either Ronnie and or her dad find her and she tells Ronnie she is her daughter.

Archie tells Ronnie that the girl has mental problems and Ronnie rips into her and she runs out the VQ.

Back downstairs Ronnie raises her glass to toast the happy couple and see a locket in her glass, she opens it and the penny drops, she is her daughter and she chases after her..

But it does not go any further ..
    Last edited by walsh2509; 25-03-2009 at 15:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie_1 View Post
    Yea because archie is so convincing cos if u were danielle u would probably believe him I just can't wait for the reveal
    To be honest, I'm both looking forward to the reveal and dreading it.

I'd be looking forward to it more if I didn't know that Danielle was going to kick the bucket. It just seems so sad. They could have done so much more with the Danielle character, which is what Lauren Crace wanted, and I was hoping for a happy ending for her and Ronnie.

Thats just typical of them to leave u wantin more

Script writers have got this one totally wrong, 90%+ of the time Ronnie has spent with Danielle she has ended up bawling and shouting at her. Now she finds out she is her daughter, she's killed before Ronnie can talk to her as her mother.

As far as I can see , there will be no place for Ronnie in EEs now. This will end her, can't see her staying around, not that she had much to really stay for, but now with her daughter really dead, what's left for her!
    Last edited by walsh2509; 25-03-2009 at 19:36.

Yea but we don't know wots goin to happen yet

What's On TV mag ... Says ..

It's the morning after the night before and the shell-shocked Mitchells are struggling to come to terms with a tragedy!

Thread Information