Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle

She's really annoying me now - just tell her for goodness sake. The writers are really dragging it out now and it's bringing her character down, for me.

she was annoying when she was being so naive today about how she was going to tell her. she should have just told her straight away rather than waiting months
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

how much longer is she going to drag it out. its really annoying me now. shes making it obvious somethings going on because if someone kept acting like that around me if i had a past id either put two and two together or think i got a stalker! eastenders does tend to drag some story lines out a bit.

I like her but the more it drags on the more itrritating she gets, although she is making me like Ronnie more.

And like i said in the episide discussion thread, i keep thinkgint Kat and Zoe its what springs to mind whenever i see them even though i know its not really the same at all.

For me personally, they're bringing both the charactes of Danielle and Ronnie up. I used to hate them both. Now I feel sorry for them both so much, I actually am liking both characters.
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 07-02-2009 at 01:30.

ive always quite liked ronnie but i like her more now and ive also started to like danielle when i hated her when she first joined. i have a feeling someone else will tell ronnie and not danielle cos danielle thinks ronnie doesnt want her. or if danielle does tell her ronnie will probably think shes sick and twisted or something seeing as she thinks her daughters dead. i can see the revelation of this being linked to archie leaving
    Last edited by di marco; 07-02-2009 at 16:18.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    ive always quite liked ronnie but i like her more now and ive also started to like danielle when i hated her when she first joined. i have a feeling someone else will tell ronnie and not danielle cos danielle thinks ronnie doesnt want her. or if danielle does tell her ronnie will probably think shes sick and twisted or something seeing as she thinks her daughters dead. i can see the revelation of this being linked to archie leaving
    WHEN! this is dragging on and on and on ...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    For me personally, they're bringing both the charactes of Danielle and Ronnie up. I used to hate them both. Now I feel sorry for them both so much, I actually am liking both characters.
    Same here

I like it even more now

Danielle Jones is left on the brink over her family hell.

Returning from a visit to see her dad in Telford desperate Danielle, who has just gone through an abortion, tries to insist that everything is fine.

But her pal Stacey sees the pain in her face and realises something’s up.

She asks Danielle – who still hasn’t told Ronnie Mitchell she’s her long-lost *daughter – to help out on the stall.

Later the girls decide to hit the town to try to cheer themselves up. And they are drinking in the Queen Vic when Peggy comes over for a chat.

She tells Danielle she and Archie have had a change of heart and they want Danielle to have her cleaning job back. But despite the good news a drunk Danielle suddenly breaks down and starts sobbing while a confused Peggy looks on.

An insider said: “Danielle is ushered outside by Stacey, where she reveals all about her visit to her dad.

“She says she feels she should never have told her dad about the baby and *really regrets her decision.

“Her dad is so upset he will never let her return home.

“She tells Stacey she can never go back now and that she’s on her own…forever.”

The dramatic episode will be screened a week tomorrow on BBC1.

i find it so funny in soaps and other tv shows where people are banished from their families forever! surely in real life your family might be hurt you had an abortion but they wouldnt refuse to see you ever again!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information