Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastenders Spoilers Week 18 (27 April - 1 May 09)

Eastenders Spoilers Week 18 (27 April - 1 May 09)

Monday 27 April

Syed shows up at home to apologise to his father, Masood, in today's visit to the Square.

Meanwhile, Phil gets angry when he learns that Ben and Jay have invited Shirley for dinner. He thinks Heather spilt the beans and demands to see her.

Later, Whitney storms off when she discovers something hidden in Todd's wallet.

Tuesday 28 April
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

Shirley hears a drunken Phil suggest to Tracey the possibility of them getting together, in today's visit to Albert Square.

Heather, meanwhile, has an asthma attack out on the street but is unable to find her inhaler, and Masood finds out that Syed has been at Janine's house – but jumps to conclusions.

Elsewhere, Lucy is horrible to Whitney about what happened on her date with Todd.

EastEnders
    Thursday 30 April

Masood (Nitin Ganatra) argues with ZainabHeather's asthma gets worse and something surprising shows up on her test results, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Masood and Zainab argue about Syed. Zainab is quick to forgive her son but Masood is still struggling to forget all the trouble he has caused them.

Billy, about to turn 50, receives a phone call from the Witness Care Unit about Jase's murder trial.

EastEnders
    Friday 1 May
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Heather's health is better but hospital tests reveal shocking news for her, in the week's last visit to Albert Square.

Billy has a birthday party at the Vic but he is not in the mood. Elsewhere, Janine discovers that Syed has a girlfriend.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (09-04-2009), lizann (14-04-2009), matt1378 (11-04-2009), pinkles14 (10-04-2009), RuebenClara (11-04-2009), sykegirl1 (09-04-2009), tammyy2j (15-04-2009)

Billy 50!!! Well I would never have given him that . He looks better than his age. It
    says on IMDB that the actor is from 1962. They are selling him a bit short there.
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 09-04-2009 at 13:41.

So what's with Heather's test results then?

I saw on the cover of a soap magazine the other day that she could be pregnant ... ?!

Are you sure billy is 50?? Ian only turned 40 recently so I don't think billy is 10 years old then him.. maybe that is just me..

I believe Heather is pregnant.. wasn't that confirmed in another spoiler?
    Super Mod

Yes, the pregnancy has been confirmed in a spoiler from the BBC. Billy is 47 in real life, so his 50th birthday in the soap is realistic.

Finally Tracey might get some action

Yes Heather is pregnant

So do we think she maybe due October/November time. Septic Peg is interferring with my brainwaves and has another prediction in think of stupid storylines to keep the poison dwarf/mr beetroot man in a job.

She predicts that Heather's child will be born on Halloween by Grandaddy of the year Archie dressed as Darth Vadar with Peggy as Princess Lelia.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Finally Tracey might get some action
    I was hoping it would be with Winston...not Phil!

How about Winston and Shirley then instead?

Heather???? But who is the daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelli View Post
    Heather???? But who is the daddy?
    Phil but it's a secret at the moment they are going to wait until after Heather has had the baby then reveal who's the daddy like how they did when Michelle fell pregnant to Dirty Den. There will be three suspects but it will be Mr Beetroot man.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information