Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle

I think she gets knocked over by Janine, mirroring what Frank did to Tiffany, Because the spoilers in the mags say something about her getting into her car, with tragedy around the corner. Plus there were rumors going round a couple weeks ago, about this theory.

My theory is that Janine is paid by Archie to do it... He says that Danielle is lying, but Ronnie finds the locket. but with Danielle gone then Archie can make up whatever he likes saying he didn't believe her cause she never showed him the locket and thought she was just after money from him cause she did ask Peggy for raise.. Danielle is the looney and Archie comes out smelling of roses
    Super Mod

I had not thought about this, but you could be on to something here, Siobhan. Have missed a fair bit of EE lately, Archie is thick with Janine now then

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I had not thought about this, but you could be on to something here, Siobhan. Have missed a fair bit of EE lately, Archie is thick with Janine now then
    Yeah he is and it is the only way I can see him to stay in EE.. As far as I know he is not leaving but surely he would be chucked out if they know what he has done... Or with Danielle dead, he could say he didn't believe her cause he was told Ronnie's daughter was dead long ago and thought she was just trying to get attention, making things up.. you never know with this man.. so much he has done
    Super Mod

I have actually gone off eastenders as I find this storyline awful. There could off been so much they could of done with the characters after being reunited.

Quote Originally Posted by gemgem_160 View Post
    I have actually gone off eastenders as I find this storyline awful. There could off been so much they could of done with the characters after being reunited.

well given a choice I would rather see Danielle go than either Archie or Ronnie
    Super Mod

Yea but I would want danielle to stay for Ronnie

I have to admit EE has gone boring, the only thing making me want to watch is when they all find out, which is really next Thursday, the wedding, alls I can say thank god for sky plus, can fastforward the boring parts, does anyone think EE will have a good aftermath, when it FINALLY comes out.

Might be because Archie lied to her. I mean, he promised her he'd take care of everything, and according to the spoilers, when she tries telling Ronnie the truth he basically tells everyone that she's insane, and Ronnie believes him, before she finds the locket, but by then she's already gone. It might be the final straw for her that drives her over the edge.

Yea because archie is so convincing cos if u were danielle u would probably believe him I just can't wait for the reveal

Thread Information